LIFE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH

Clear
3,7Work-Life Balance
3,5Job Security & Advancement

Very good

Enjoyed the growth opportunity available.Benefits were very good.Support from management was exceptional.Salary was paid on time, never had to worry.

Life is an exceptional experience for me and it's competitive type of jobs

Mind opener and vast experience especially if you are an Occ health practitioner. Visiting sites and onsite medicals enhance your way of assessing and clinical care.

Managment was pethetic

Company was good, Perks were great. Management was terrible, Hated the tendering processes, many were promised jobs and got left out. No growth very racisit.

Pros

Awesome cantine

Cons

Awesome working hours

Educational, team effort

Great colleagues, productive surroundings. Good company contributions to employees' medical aid and retirement funds Gained a lot of experience in working in a multi-cultural environment.

Good experience

I have been working as an occupational health nurse for almost ten years and have learnt alot. The company did offer further training which was great as I could move up in the ladder of management

Pros

13th cheque

Cons

Poor salary

Fun and productive

Daily capturing of invoices, ensuring all equipment is in working order. Efficient team work can give the greatest results Most enjoyable part was Month end reporting , getting to analyse and report back on the financial results for each business unit Hardest part was seeing that there were no opportunities for advancement in the region.

Prolific learning opportunities

Ever changing environment. Never ending learning opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Exiting exposures daily and never a dull moment. Go for it!

Productive ,team working and growing opportunities

Working for Life Healthcare changed my life more then expected, I always just wanted things my way and to go out till late morning , working for life healthcare not only changed my lif e but saved my life and my future

Production driven

Life health care is a very good company to work for. Very helpful in improving your work skills. The salary, however, don't match the workload and level of ecpertise. If they change their salary level, and pay the workers right, this could be a lifetime job.

Pros

Cons

Low salary range

Strong driven workplace

The best part was learning and improving my skills. I was given the chance to learn what i wanted to, The hardest part was when i wanted a transfer to Pretoria and could not find one due to relocation. My typical day at work was communicating to different people and hard work, leaving work satisfied. I had support from manangement as they where only a phone call away.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LIFE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LIFE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance