LIFE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH

Clear
3,7Work-Life Balance
3,6Pay & Benefits

Very good

Enjoyed the growth opportunity available.Benefits were very good.Support from management was exceptional.Salary was paid on time, never had to worry.

Productive and fun

Good company to work for but minimal wage. Was happy to work for life occupational health but the salary is extremely minimal to what I used to get before.

Good experience

I have been working as an occupational health nurse for almost ten years and have learnt alot. The company did offer further training which was great as I could move up in the ladder of management

Pros

13th cheque

Cons

Poor salary

Industry work

I enjoy interacting with people and I get job satisfaction because I love my job. Job fulfilment is important. I started working at Life Occupational health in 2010-2014, then joined again in 2016. I am treated with respect.

Pros

I work monday to friday, no night shift.

Cons

Salary is a bit low

Production driven

Life health care is a very good company to work for. Very helpful in improving your work skills. The salary, however, don't match the workload and level of ecpertise. If they change their salary level, and pay the workers right, this could be a lifetime job.

Pros

Cons

Low salary range

Hard work, but job satisfaction guaranteed

Time-management is essential, for you to be able to perform your daily duties timeously. Interacting with colleagues and patients are the best part of the day. On-the-job orientation and training was provided and enjoyable.

Pros

Excellent benefits

Cons

Good in terms of experience but no good worklife balance

A busy workplace, no good organisation of work, underresourced facilities, no good work-life balance. Good salary with no benefits. Otherwise the job itself is rewarding with more experience gained on a daily basis. Good work relationships with colleagues and clients.

Pros

training encouraged

Cons

busy workplace with frequent long working hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LIFE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance