LIFE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH

Clear
3,7Work-Life Balance
3,6Pay & Benefits

Very good

Enjoyed the growth opportunity available.Benefits were very good.Support from management was exceptional.Salary was paid on time, never had to worry.

Productive and fun

Good company to work for but minimal wage. Was happy to work for life occupational health but the salary is extremely minimal to what I used to get before.

Educational, team effort

Great colleagues, productive surroundings. Good company contributions to employees' medical aid and retirement funds Gained a lot of experience in working in a multi-cultural environment.

Good experience

I have been working as an occupational health nurse for almost ten years and have learnt alot. The company did offer further training which was great as I could move up in the ladder of management

Pros

13th cheque

Cons

Poor salary

fun place to work in

team work is what is practiced mostly by the stuff. that is one thing I've learned most that you dont just look only at your job but focus on the people that your there to serve. the hardest thing is that you don't take break intervals or lunch as other companies but you get used to that as that is the culture there.

Pros

team building sessions.trainings

Cons

the long hours and the lunch not being taken

Industry work

I enjoy interacting with people and I get job satisfaction because I love my job. Job fulfilment is important. I started working at Life Occupational health in 2010-2014, then joined again in 2016. I am treated with respect.

Pros

I work monday to friday, no night shift.

Cons

Salary is a bit low

Prolific learning opportunities

Ever changing environment. Never ending learning opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Exiting exposures daily and never a dull moment. Go for it!

Excellent company to work for

They give opportunity for professional growth and they promote it. Management is good. They take your personnel life in consideration when extra work is required to meet dead lines given by the client

Pros

Working hours are family friendly

Cons

No cons

Productive ,team working and growing opportunities

Working for Life Healthcare changed my life more then expected, I always just wanted things my way and to go out till late morning , working for life healthcare not only changed my lif e but saved my life and my future

Hard work, but job satisfaction guaranteed

Time-management is essential, for you to be able to perform your daily duties timeously. Interacting with colleagues and patients are the best part of the day. On-the-job orientation and training was provided and enjoyable.

Pros

Excellent benefits

Cons

Good in terms of experience but no good worklife balance

A busy workplace, no good organisation of work, underresourced facilities, no good work-life balance. Good salary with no benefits. Otherwise the job itself is rewarding with more experience gained on a daily basis. Good work relationships with colleagues and clients.

Pros

training encouraged

Cons

busy workplace with frequent long working hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LIFE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance