Lionheart Marketing

Lionheart Marketing Employee Reviews

We were earning on commission and stayed at the company house I would sometimes go to bed on an empty stomach What I learned from the company is patient and how to interact with others The management would brainwash use everyday to go to the field and sell stock in order to make them money The workplace had entertain as they played music every monry and training tooj place The hardest part was the working hours 5am till late around 1o:00
They post fake job posts on the internet. To target unemployed youth without any job experience ..When you get there.. It's something else. Selling sim cards under the sun.. The whole day without a salary..U will be brain washed, lied to and cheated by your so called team leader and owner..so that they can keep you around ...credico is a scam... They keep scamming people all over the world
Good and productive work space.pick up skills fast very accommodating team and good management in the place u work and earn what you have worked for at all times
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Very long hours
The company provide the insurance to the people directe by sending companies people so that all south African can adetify the processes of the company
Pros
Yes somtimes
Cons
8 hours per day
I was under pressured by lack of transportation ,I would have to spend more than 70 per day. That is the reason I leave that job. Another thing is their time 6 to 6 without lunch time or tea time. All the DAT you have to stand.
Pros
No lunch
Cons
Work too much hard
Learnership program for youth and quick growth within the company is also offered with longer working hours from 6am to 6pm, lots of fun and flexible thing at all times. Hard learnership skills also offered.
Cons
Long Hours