Little Kickers

Clear
4,4Work-Life Balance
3,9Job Security & Advancement

Lovely place to work

Worked here for nearly 3 years now. The best job I’ve ever had hence staying so long and no plans to leave. Manager and staff are great. Rewarding job!

Very competitive pay

Good pay. Good environment. Helped me through the entire process and I could not fault it. Definitely would recommend to a person for a part time job.

Not the best Job

I worked there and in my almost full year i was not allowed to call off. Not many hours were given at all or any opportunities to grow within the company.

Pros

cool people to work with, fun kids!

Cons

barley any pay, small shifts, work is not flexible at all.

Fun and energetic

Really enjoyed my time at Little Kickers, I would reccomend anyone starting out in sports coaching to get some experience with Little Kickers or another company like it. Fun and games are a great way to work and Have fun.

Pros

Great experience to be gained

Cons

It's can be tough working with young kid's

productive workplace with the chance of advancement

great football company giving you the chance to improve your skills controlling a class, whilst having the chance to be your own boss and progress within the workplace.

Super

Working with young children is great. Parents are also very pleased to see their child learn and develop new skills as they grow up in the program. Have to be able to work with others.

Nice experience, easy and flexible

Amazing company with flexible shifts and really good organización. Easy job easy life and good salary as well. All comunications is by watsap and mails and then i did not see the manager ever

Fun work place

Little Kickers is a great experience for someone to build up confidence and skills that will help them in later life and in future jobs. It is a well worked company that prides in getting the best out of their coaches.

Do not work here

I got a job working for this company few years ago after few weeks I was let go as I wasn't needed when there was more too it than that They promised to pay me for work i had done and never did The management has poor attitude

Great environment to grow as a coach

Found it to be great experience, as I was in a very diversified environment which brought lots of ideas to the table. You will be well trained before entering the classes which is a plus as you can just focus on having fun with the kids. This job can also be a stepping stone to more possibilities in the future , as it cements many skills which can be used in a lot of jobs.

Fun and rewarding to work with young athletes!

Working at Little Kickers helped me to learn guidance skills and to be loud and confident when giving instructions. Showing the children how to work as a team and achieve skills was the most rewarding part.

Great environment to express your creativity with a fantastic-muticultural team.

Working at Litlle Kickers Hong Kong will be a great experience if you are looking for a diverse working environment. The workplace allows you to have a lot of fun, while gaining practical coaching experiences. The job helps you to develop your interpersonal skill as you will collaborate with people all around the world at a typical day at work. We have co-workers coming from different countries and culture background. You will work especially fine if you are passionate at football and working with pre-school children. I have started as a part-time assistant coach two months ago, with the great oppotunity from little kickers I am now working as a full timer. The most enjoyable part of the job is by the end of the day you know you have made the community a little better by providing great times to our next generation. Little Kickers 給予我一個非常多元化的工作環境 在這裡我獲得非常好的機會練習英文. 每天在辦公室工作和場地教授小朋友也能帶給我不同的感受和領匯. 在美國畢業回流後在Little Kickers工作 很迅速地令我感覺到樂也融融的團隊氣氛. 如果你也對足球及幼兒教育有興趣 Little Kickers 將會是一個非常好的開始.

Pros

Enjoyable and Fun working environment

Cons

Some Children need attention and patience

Fun & Active Workplace

Little Kickers has provided me with the opportunity to travel and experience an entirely new culture here in Hong Kong. Little Kickers HK offers a great platform to learn and develop as a Coach in a fun and exciting environment. The job also allows you to grow in other areas, as day to day work can range from office admin to marketing promos to coaching in this fun, fast paced work setting. This is a hugely rewarding job as you get to impact the development of children and witness this development weekly. The active nature of the job is also thoroughly enjoyable and allows you to maintain an active and healthy lifestyle. The staff team is young and ambitious. They are very welcoming and have helped me integrate both into the job and into Hong Kong culture.

Pros

Every day is different, Room to develop and grow

Fun place to work

Was great, decent pay. the amount of customers decreased quickly though. There was lots of different venues,this meant more opportunity to coach around the area

Poor company to work for if you need hours

Quiet poor hours. I was contracted for 1-3 hours a week and the company will not compensate for time worked if you decide not to work with them before the first payroll.

productive

Fun environment and lovely to work with, I really enjoyed my time there as I developed my knowledge and learnt more skills within work life. Also a productive job

Pros

free lunches

My first work experience

I worked at little kickers for my 1 week school work experience and it gave me a good insight into the work place. I helped run the training sessions and review how we could improve them.

Very fun place to work

Teaching kids from 3 years old to 7 years old is challenging, but the satisfaction you get to see a massive smile when they complete a drill is so priceless, you need eyes at the back of your head just in case they hurt eachother or themselves so they keep you on your toes.

Energetic and welcoming environment.

Meet and greet with parents in the morning to make sure the children are ready for the day. Each class is tailored to the specific age group that is being taught. Ages range from 4-10 years old. The management is great and very easy going. It feels easy to communicate with my management. The hardest part of the job seems to be time management. Flying through games will leave you with a lot of time at the end which children will notice if we do not keep them busy. The most enjoyable part has to be the children. No matter how tired I am when I arrive it seems I can't refrain from trying to be as energetic and happy as they are.

Pros

Soccer, Steady hours, Children

Cons

Not many hours, Not much room for advancement

Great working for

During my time with this company I learnt a great deal more about the industry as well as learning a lot about sessions and interaction between work colleges, participants and parents

Pros

Fun, great management

Cons

Not good pay for industry, very low hours

Great and Fun Job

Working for Little Kickers is a great way to start your coaching career. This job combines having fun with coaching football to young children at the same time. It will help you with become a better coach and make you see that you can really enjoy what you do at the same. You can benefit from learning new ways of coaching young children.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Kickers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance