Little Kickers

Little Kickers Management reviews

Clear
4,4Work-Life Balance
4,1Management

Fun workplace with helpful staff and management

The staff I worked with were always helpful towards me and knowledgeable in their job. Each session was different and had clear session goals. Management assist you with any questions you may have.

Great part-time or summer job!

Amazing job for teens and those in school just looking to make some cash to pay for things like phone bill and gas, great pay over minimum wage with room to grow, lots of locations and not to many hours so it’s great for those in school most days. Management is friendly and extremely helpful answering any questions, interview process was quick and detailed and I felt extremely prepared by my first day.

Fun place to work

Great management, fair and fun working with the kids. The owner was friendly and supportive of her team members. The team members all got along well, and the day went by fast.

Relaxed and fun place to work, lovely management

Fast paced environment working with children, but so rewarding and excellent support from management. No experience needed as you learn a lot and develop as a person. Hardest part of the job is needing to be adaptable and using own initiative in a dynamic environment, but it is enjoyable working with young children and making relations with them as you see them weekly.

Typical kids football company…

Management was awful whilst I was here. I was underpaid for 2 months! Communication and professionalism at an absolute zero… wouldn’t work here again….

A good company to start coaching sports for kids. But the pay is low, and the job is very seasonal. Great for part time work for some.

The work environment here is very casual, and working with the kids can be quite enriching. I have learned a lot in terms of managing environments with up to 20 children, managing expectations of parents, and delivering age-appropriate lessons.The workplace culture is quite relaxed and friendly. The management can sometimes be a bit absent or inattentive, but overall they get the job done.The hardest part of the job can sometimes be just working with colleagues who are not receptive, or working with a challenging group of kids with no supervisor present. Other than that, it is not a difficult job. And the children do make it better.

Pros

Easy work, short hours, flexible schedules, being active and having fun while getting paid.

Cons

Short hours, low pay, not much room for growth within the company.

A really toxic environment - stay away

A typical day consists of being bullied by operations staff & management.The workplace is a very toxic environment and will affect your wellness in a negative way; they do not care about you, they only care about themselves.

Pros

Cons

low pay, no hours, jobs say work from home but you can't, toxic work environment, poor leadership, bad communication skills etc.

Fun and flexible

Great management team very friendly staff and classes are very enjoyable. Flexible hours as weekends and weekdays are offered. However each work day is only 3 hours so not many hours overall. Mainly weekend job or 2nd job.

Pros

Fun

Cons

Short hours

Rewarding and satisfying

Teaching children new fitness regimes and football coaching skills.The management are very supportive giving advice and training when required.The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the children improve and develop.

Great place to work during school

The owners are amazing, very sweet people. the job is very easy going the perfect part time job to do during college or university as there aren't a tonne of hours

Pros

Pay, management, hours

Cons

Hours if your not in school

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Little Kickers?

um projeto muito bom para se trabalhar

estou a cada dia aprimorando meu ingles e comunicação com pessoas.

Amazing place to work

I've never had a better time working somewhere. Management is incredible, The people I work with are incredible, and the kids and parents are super. I love LK and it is a great place to work.

Fun work place

Coach are supportive and encouraging.They give you a kit so you don't have to wear your own clothes ,Management are really helpful . I love helping the kids and seeing them enjoy themselves

Do not work here

I got a job working for this company few years ago after few weeks I was let go as I wasn't needed when there was more too it than that They promised to pay me for work i had done and never did The management has poor attitude

Management are awful

I love working when I’m at work, the kids are great and it’s a great environment. Management on the other hand have left me no choice but to leave, they reserpine to holiday requests really late, refuse sick days when ill and are just completely unempathetic towards any employees needs. If you want to be a sports coach, go with a different company

The fun I have

I really enjoy working with little kickers as the children really know how to make me laugh. I have so much fun. I love it. The management are really good and care about the children, parents and staff.

Terrible

Was trained and worked on probation for a few months. Constant competition with everyone else and the trainer was not helpful and rude, especially to new people. Was let go by email after no feedback was given. Terrible place to work don’t bother training there and putting time in it no one stays very long people are let go left and right

Not a good learnng enviroment

Followed not well put together schedules of drills to do with kids. Not the ideal place if you want to work with a management team that is bad at communication.

Fun workplace and easy hours

Good pay and flexible hours however management is questionable

Fun and functional workplace, good communication

Fun and functional workplace, good communication between all level employees on a regular basis. There should however, be longer and more frequent hours

Fun Place to Work At, Really enjoyed my time there!

I would highly recommend it! Colleagues and Management was really helpful and fun to work with! The joy of playing football and sharing it onto others was a joy!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Kickers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance