Little Kickers

Little Kickers Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
4,4Work-Life Balance
3,7Pay & Benefits

Great part-time or summer job!

Amazing job for teens and those in school just looking to make some cash to pay for things like phone bill and gas, great pay over minimum wage with room to grow, lots of locations and not to many hours so it’s great for those in school most days. Management is friendly and extremely helpful answering any questions, interview process was quick and detailed and I felt extremely prepared by my first day.

This is totally legit- do not work here its awful

One- it pays awful and your in the blistering heat the whole summer. Two- the staff isn't that great (like don't even know how to play soccer)and the games are boring. They expect long hours and are not flexible whatsoever.

Pros

Experience

Cons

poor pay

Fun place to work

Been working with kids is always refreshing, with little kickers you can have fun. Sometimes you can have a hard time trying to make the kids to listen but one you get it it’s easy, also you will have a work plan every week so you just have to follow it

Pros

Easy job, flexible

Cons

Few hours to work

Not the best Job

I worked there and in my almost full year i was not allowed to call off. Not many hours were given at all or any opportunities to grow within the company.

Pros

cool people to work with, fun kids!

Cons

barley any pay, small shifts, work is not flexible at all.

Fun and flexible

Great management team very friendly staff and classes are very enjoyable. Flexible hours as weekends and weekdays are offered. However each work day is only 3 hours so not many hours overall. Mainly weekend job or 2nd job.

Pros

Fun

Cons

Short hours

Great place to work during school

The owners are amazing, very sweet people. the job is very easy going the perfect part time job to do during college or university as there aren't a tonne of hours

Pros

Pay, management, hours

Cons

Hours if your not in school

Nice experience, easy and flexible

Amazing company with flexible shifts and really good organización. Easy job easy life and good salary as well. All comunications is by watsap and mails and then i did not see the manager ever

Coworkers are fun to work with and our boss is a really nice guy!

Only been with them for a few months, but all the coaches are amazing people that are easy to get along with. Once in a while we have to deal with difficult parents but not often. Schedules are very flexible which is great for managing another job or school. Easy to get shift coverage, the kids are great, and it gives you some exercise!

Pros

Flexible schedules

Cons

Minimum wage with short hours

Fun workplace and easy hours

Good pay and flexible hours however management is questionable

Productive, friendly and fun work space.

Good, friendly and fun workplace to come to. Good pay and hours. Independent coaches, who plan effective sessions for children. Management helpful and attempt to help out any way they can.

Fun place to work

Was great, decent pay. the amount of customers decreased quickly though. There was lots of different venues,this meant more opportunity to coach around the area

Always fun and interesting.

It is a good place to work. It is never boring and the pay is good. The hours are not long and you get to form a bond with the children you coach. Would recommend.

Pros

Good pay and interesting work

Cons

Sometimes too early on a saturday

Decent

Decent pay for lead coaches but do not offer much classes for a sustainable life. Need more hours if the job is to become permanent otherwise I will have to find a new job.

productive

Fun environment and lovely to work with, I really enjoyed my time there as I developed my knowledge and learnt more skills within work life. Also a productive job

Pros

free lunches

Fun Environment

Little Kickers is a constant joy, with endless possibilities. Every Saturday involves me assisting the Lead Coach while he leads the session. I have learned how to prioritise my time, in terms of supporting the athletes and setting up the next game for the coach to lead. I have also learned how to communicate effectively with children (ranging from 18-months to 4 years), while also having to communicate with the Lead Coach to ensure that the activities are set to the desired level. It is always an exciting and fast-paced job but has endless benefits to it. There is a variety but the most important of all of them of them is knowing that the benefit that we give to the children in terms of their social development is priceless and that's something to be proud of. This is what also makes the job so enjoyable. The hardest part of the job is deciding on what would challenge the athletes the most.

Pros

Teaching of life skills.

Cons

Aches and pains.

Okay if you are given a lot of hours

Management is dreadful The staff you need to email to get anything done are brain dead £8 h/r which is good but if you are only given 5 hours a week its not very good

Pros

Fun with children

Cons

Often not given a lot of hours

Wonderful to work at

It was a very good first job! Some salary benefits and Co-workers were very friendly. However you do have early starts but shifts arent too long so you get the rest of the day off. Management was amazing!

Pros

Got a raise

Cons

Early starts

Productive, enjoyable

Little Kickers is a fun and enjoyable working environment. It requires me to be professional and productive so that customers are given the best experience possible . The most enjoyable part of the job is working with children and seeing the benefits they are gaining from taking part at little kickers.

Pros

Short hours

Cons

Work weekends

Great work place to develop people skills, while enjoying a fun job coaching young children football and rugby skills

Pros

Great Salary and a fun energetic job

Cons

Not many hours

excellent emoployer and great team

vey demanding but a job worth every minute whilst i worked there.learnt alot about myself and learnt new stuff i didnt think was possible

Pros

happy place of work

Cons

not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Kickers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance