Little Kickers

Clear
4,4Work-Life Balance
3,7Pay & Benefits

Fun and interesting workplace

The ability to interact with different people means there is never two days that are the same! Hours can be flexible and other coaches are always there to help you.

This is totally legit- do not work here its awful

One- it pays awful and your in the blistering heat the whole summer. Two- the staff isn't that great (like don't even know how to play soccer)and the games are boring. They expect long hours and are not flexible whatsoever.

Pros

Experience

Cons

poor pay

Fun place to work

Been working with kids is always refreshing, with little kickers you can have fun. Sometimes you can have a hard time trying to make the kids to listen but one you get it it’s easy, also you will have a work plan every week so you just have to follow it

Pros

Easy job, flexible

Cons

Few hours to work

Fun workplace working with children

Great work place fantastic manager. If you have a passion working with small children this is a great job to have. As good as it gets for a football job

Pros

Flexible, short shifts, great team

Cons

Busy days when in full swing

Not the best Job

I worked there and in my almost full year i was not allowed to call off. Not many hours were given at all or any opportunities to grow within the company.

Pros

cool people to work with, fun kids!

Cons

barley any pay, small shifts, work is not flexible at all.

Such a lovely place to work

I have only been working there for a little while but I have already loved every second. The team is so lovely and make you feel so comfortable and supported, you have lots of opportunities to go further through this. Highly recommend!

Pros

Lovely team

Lots of Fun

I get up early for work and get there for about 8 make sure everything is ready to go, start at 8:30 finish at 12 then i have the rest of my day to do whatever, learned a lot from my manager and work with some great people.

The job is fairly easy for a first timer and I would recommend to a friend in need of money .

This job has its difficulties such as speaking in big groups which may be hard and stressful for some people but working with kids has always been easy for me and I would just love to say that having this as a first job really helped give me the characteristics I carry today.

Average

I loved the working with the kids aspect, seeing the smiles on their faces made me beyond happy. it was the highlight of my week. But now I am unsure if I still work for them or not, due to no communication in many months, which was upsetting, I would’ve loved to continue with this job, but who knows maybe eventually I’ll get a another shift or at least communicated with by managers.

Nice experience, easy and flexible

Amazing company with flexible shifts and really good organización. Easy job easy life and good salary as well. All comunications is by watsap and mails and then i did not see the manager ever

Management are awful

I love working when I’m at work, the kids are great and it’s a great environment. Management on the other hand have left me no choice but to leave, they reserpine to holiday requests really late, refuse sick days when ill and are just completely unempathetic towards any employees needs. If you want to be a sports coach, go with a different company

great place too work

Met some incredibly talented people to work with. A usual day at work would be very enjoyable, could sometimes be tiring but feels very rewarding seeing my trainees smiling and very happy.

Great environment to grow as a coach

Found it to be great experience, as I was in a very diversified environment which brought lots of ideas to the table. You will be well trained before entering the classes which is a plus as you can just focus on having fun with the kids. This job can also be a stepping stone to more possibilities in the future , as it cements many skills which can be used in a lot of jobs.

A rewarding and exciting workplace.

The days would flow well and easily as we had a good schedule and we arrived early to make sure everything was organised. I learnt a lot about how to deal with children and parents and I experienced what a real workplace was like. It was difficult at first as I wasn't too sure to respond but things quickly fell into place. It was also very rewarding to build real relationships with the children and staff.

Productive and super fun

Commute is kind of lengthy on bus if you're a student, but this job is super amazing. I personally worked in Ottawa and the other coaches are always super understanding. Show up every shift with a good attitude and you'll have a great time. Alot of extra work, puts you out of your comfort zone but the summer is the best part of the job.

Fantastic atmosphere

Little kickers Windsor Essex is a amazing company to work for. You can use your spare time to coach soccer and physical literacy to pre scholar children. The owner is a great person, very kind, attentive and positive. More than a pleasant place to work, you feel so happy seeing each child evolving at each class.

Pros

Happy place to work

Fast and Fun Environment

I enjoy the people I work with including my bosses! They're really fun and understanding and they love putting smiles on our faces as well as the children.

Amazing culture an team and fun place to work

Management are wonderful to work with and make it easy as much as they can. working with children, you really get to appreciate their sense of imagination and energy. Great class sessions and energy from start to finish.

Great

Wonder place, great staff. Location is ideal, classes are roomy. Equipment is top of the line. Other staff great to work with. Great students and parents. Loved the job.

Pros

Free lunched

Cons

I couldn't ask for a better job

Little kickers is lead wonderfully. The team cares about one another's progression, the work culture is similar to a family environment. Progression is very much possible and management is incredible understanding.

productive

Fun environment and lovely to work with, I really enjoyed my time there as I developed my knowledge and learnt more skills within work life. Also a productive job

Pros

free lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Little Kickers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,7 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4,1 out of 5 stars for Management
4,4 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Little Kickers
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?