lovisa

lovisa Employee Reviews

South Africa10 reviews

N/a

It was great working at lovisa. The environment was cool and the pay was OK. The customers were relaxed and everything moved along swiftly in terms of sales.

Fun workplace

Working at Lovisa was fun. Especially when we worked at a team to achieve daily targets. Dressing up according to the dress code was a bit challenging but fun to do. Especially when we had theme days. I'd panic about an outfit but made sure to find something to wear. When I got to Lovisa I was a bit slow especially when we had to move the jewellery around the shop, but I got to speed up the pace I was working at in order to be productive.

Pros

Employees benefits

Cons

Long

Productive, fun workplace

Great work environment and plenty of opportunities of growth. There's flexible working hours. The culture keeps team members grounded and there's regular revisions of general training.

Pros

Team pieces

Cons

Great company to build you future. You grow as a person working at lovisa.I like their day offs.getting free jewelery every after 3 months

Great campany to build your self-esteem, confidence, dress code, makeup, hair and jewelery. You learn to work under pressure, as a team, to engage with customers and also styling them.

Best place to work, it's safe and the workload is durable

One of the few best companies to work with, the teach a lot of things that will benefit one in the near future, they Incourage teamwork, sisterhood not only for team members but also with their workers' superiors

Overworked and tedious work experience

I enjoyed the team I worked with but unfortunately not the company, the tedious constant change of visual merchandising and diary fill up was a drag to say the least.

Pros

Discounted prices

Cons

Overworked

I was treated very badly as I was the youngest in the store

I always looked at Lovisa to be a company of high standards with cleanliness and being organized but working there proved me otherwise. The staff only do to the extent that they are told and never put in more. I was a flexi and that’s whre my mistake was as everyone took advantage of me for working 2-3 hours a day. Overall I wouldn’t encourage anyone to work there unless it’s really needed or for a short-term contract.

Pros

The only “advantage” was that we got 75% off products as staff

Cons

Worked 2-3 hours some days

work place

Cleaning , attend customers ,manage stock and control ,stock loss,meet new people everyday ,The hardest part of the job was the long trading hours of the mall ,specially with the part time study,Most enjoyable was working with people,Sale end of day.

Cons

productive ,professional and a very fun workplace

Lovisa was the very fun environment, being well trained about the accesories, styled customers in store and making sure that you have established the customers needs.

Cons

9-12 hours

Work place

A very busy day,make my work exciting,and build my strength,and help me grow in my work expirience,I love team work in every job of the day ive been given which makes and helps management quiet easy.In handling and controlling,and understanding the people you work with,knowing their weak and strong stregnth,the hard part of retail is when the is no businesss,as your salary is from your costumers,the most enjoyable part like I said from the beginning is when the is business reaching your target,making your costumer happy and your emlployer

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Off day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at lovisa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4