lovisa

lovisa Employee Reviews

South Africa8 reviews
3,0
It was great working at lovisa. The environment was cool and the pay was OK. The customers were relaxed and everything moved along swiftly in terms of sales.
4,0
Great campany to build your self-esteem, confidence, dress code, makeup, hair and jewelery. You learn to work under pressure, as a team, to engage with customers and also styling them.
5,0
One of the few best companies to work with, the teach a lot of things that will benefit one in the near future, they Incourage teamwork, sisterhood not only for team members but also with their workers' superiors
1,0
I enjoyed the team I worked with but unfortunately not the company, the tedious constant change of visual merchandising and diary fill up was a drag to say the least.
Pros
Discounted prices
Cons
Overworked
3,0
I always looked at Lovisa to be a company of high standards with cleanliness and being organized but working there proved me otherwise. The staff only do to the extent that they are told and never put in more. I was a flexi and that’s whre my mistake was as everyone took advantage of me for working 2-3 hours a day. Overall I wouldn’t encourage anyone to work there unless it’s really needed or for a short-term contract.
Pros
The only “advantage” was that we got 75% off products as staff
Cons
Worked 2-3 hours some days
4,0
Cleaning , attend customers ,manage stock and control ,stock loss,meet new people everyday ,The hardest part of the job was the long trading hours of the mall ,specially with the part time study,Most enjoyable was working with people,Sale end of day.
5,0
Lovisa was the very fun environment, being well trained about the accesories, styled customers in store and making sure that you have established the customers needs.
Cons
9-12 hours
3,0
A very busy day,make my work exciting,and build my strength,and help me grow in my work expirience,I love team work in every job of the day ive been given which makes and helps management quiet easy.In handling and controlling,and understanding the people you work with,knowing their weak and strong stregnth,the hard part of retail is when the is no businesss,as your salary is from your costumers,the most enjoyable part like I said from the beginning is when the is business reaching your target,making your costumer happy and your emlployer
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Off day