lovisa
lovisa Employee Review

I was treated very badly as I was the youngest in the store

11 September 2018
I always looked at Lovisa to be a company of high standards with cleanliness and being organized but working there proved me otherwise. The staff only do to the extent that they are told and never put in more. I was a flexi and that’s whre my mistake was as everyone took advantage of me for working 2-3 hours a day. Overall I wouldn’t encourage anyone to work there unless it’s really needed or for a short-term contract.
1,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
1,0Culture
Pros
The only “advantage” was that we got 75% off products as staff
Cons
Worked 2-3 hours some days
9 May 2014
Same role
SALE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, GP
A very busy day,make my work exciting,and build my strength,and help me grow in my work expirience,I love team work in every job of the day ive been given which makes and helps management quiet easy.In handling and controlling,and understanding the people you work with,knowing their weak and strong stregnth,the hard part of retail is when the is no businesss,as your salary is from your costumers,the most enjoyable part like I said from the beginning is when the is business reaching your target,making your costumer happy and your emlployer
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Off day
4,0
17 March 2020
Full timer assistance (Former Employee) - Wonder park, the groove, kollonade
Great campany to build your self-esteem, confidence, dress code, makeup, hair and jewelery. You learn to work under pressure, as a team, to engage with customers and also styling them.
5 March 2020
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
It was great working at lovisa. The environment was cool and the pay was OK. The customers were relaxed and everything moved along swiftly in terms of sales.