lovisa
lovisa Employee Review

Overworked and tedious work experience

12 April 2019
I enjoyed the team I worked with but unfortunately not the company, the tedious constant change of visual merchandising and diary fill up was a drag to say the least.
1,0
Pros
Discounted prices
Cons
Overworked
5,0
12 February 2018
Same location
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Lovisa was the very fun environment, being well trained about the accesories, styled customers in store and making sure that you have established the customers needs.
Cons
9-12 hours
3,0
9 May 2014
Same location
SALE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, GP
A very busy day,make my work exciting,and build my strength,and help me grow in my work expirience,I love team work in every job of the day ive been given which makes and helps management quiet easy.In handling and controlling,and understanding the people you work with,knowing their weak and strong stregnth,the hard part of retail is when the is no businesss,as your salary is from your costumers,the most enjoyable part like I said from the beginning is when the is business reaching your target,making your costumer happy and your emlployer
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Off day
4,0
17 March 2020
Full timer assistance (Former Employee) - Wonder park, the groove, kollonade
Great campany to build your self-esteem, confidence, dress code, makeup, hair and jewelery. You learn to work under pressure, as a team, to engage with customers and also styling them.