lovisa
lovisa Employee Review

Work place

3,0
9 May 2014
A very busy day,make my work exciting,and build my strength,and help me grow in my work expirience,I love team work in every job of the day ive been given which makes and helps management quiet easy.In handling and controlling,and understanding the people you work with,knowing their weak and strong stregnth,the hard part of retail is when the is no businesss,as your salary is from your costumers,the most enjoyable part like I said from the beginning is when the is business reaching your target,making your costumer happy and your emlployer
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Off day
3,0
11 September 2018
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Canal Walk, Western Cape
I always looked at Lovisa to be a company of high standards with cleanliness and being organized but working there proved me otherwise. The staff only do to the extent that they are told and never put in more. I was a flexi and that’s whre my mistake was as everyone took advantage of me for working 2-3 hours a day. Overall I wouldn’t encourage anyone to work there unless it’s really needed or for a short-term contract.
Pros
The only “advantage” was that we got 75% off products as staff
Cons
Worked 2-3 hours some days
1,0
12 April 2019
Same location
Assistant Manager - Full Time (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
I enjoyed the team I worked with but unfortunately not the company, the tedious constant change of visual merchandising and diary fill up was a drag to say the least.
Pros
Discounted prices
Cons
Overworked
5,0
12 February 2018
Same location
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Lovisa was the very fun environment, being well trained about the accesories, styled customers in store and making sure that you have established the customers needs.
Cons
9-12 hours