lovisa

Clear
2,5Work-Life Balance
2,5Culture

N/a

It was great working at lovisa. The environment was cool and the pay was OK. The customers were relaxed and everything moved along swiftly in terms of sales.

Productive, fun workplace

Great work environment and plenty of opportunities of growth. There's flexible working hours. The culture keeps team members grounded and there's regular revisions of general training.

Pros

Team pieces

Cons

Great company to build you future. You grow as a person working at lovisa.I like their day offs.getting free jewelery every after 3 months

Great campany to build your self-esteem, confidence, dress code, makeup, hair and jewelery. You learn to work under pressure, as a team, to engage with customers and also styling them.

Best place to work, it's safe and the workload is durable

One of the few best companies to work with, the teach a lot of things that will benefit one in the near future, they Incourage teamwork, sisterhood not only for team members but also with their workers' superiors

Work place

A very busy day,make my work exciting,and build my strength,and help me grow in my work expirience,I love team work in every job of the day ive been given which makes and helps management quiet easy.In handling and controlling,and understanding the people you work with,knowing their weak and strong stregnth,the hard part of retail is when the is no businesss,as your salary is from your costumers,the most enjoyable part like I said from the beginning is when the is business reaching your target,making your costumer happy and your emlployer

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Off day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at lovisa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance