The company culture is very much based on performance. It can be hard to maintain a level of sanity as the emphasis is on turnover. One thing I will applaud the company on is that they allow people to express their individuality as they wish to. Aside from an all-black dress-code, the company encourages individualism.
It is a lively place that educated you a lot about product and environment. It is very welcoming.
A little obsessive and self loving about their own origin story and expect you to be the same. But if you are a chilled person who doesn't take things personally, you'll fit in great.
Lies and no integrity.
- Does the sales assistant gets fixed salary only or basic salary plus commissions?3 people answered
- Does Lush Cosmetics allow for flexible working hours?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Lush Cosmetics?2 people answered
- Does Lush Cosmetics require background check? What kind of background check does Lush Cosmetics do a…One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Lush Cosmetics?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Lush Cosmetics?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Lush Cosmetics? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- Do you need experience?
- How is it working at the Menlyn brunch?