MacRobert Attorneys

MacRobert Attorneys Employee Reviews

Their culture is good, money is not enough and their treatment is good. Peole there are easy to work with & the management is supportive. There is support from HR is you need to talk
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Low salaries
I really enjoyed my time there and the knowledge I got whilst I was with them. I will recommend this company to anyone I know. If you work hard? You will earn good money.
They are one of the best companies I have worked for,from top management to cleaners they were the best.The work enviroment is pleasant we got incentives and yealry bonuses(performance based)
I have nothing to say about it. than I had a good time working for that company until they changed things then everything went left. and they started firing people without any warnings or discussions.
Working at MacRobert provides staff with a sense of job security as they always have their staff's best interest at heart. There are monthly staff appreciation days that make the staff feel happy in their environment and valued.
Pros
13th check
Cons
Unfortunately the managerial skills of the director is not very good. There are also no employee - manager professionalism ..........................
Pros
Competetive salary
Cons
Unprofessional work-ethic
The most enjoyable part of my job is reaching the target and experiencing different characters during calls and fellow colleagues. Each day Iearn to resolve queries.
It was good learning some ways of pursuing law on correct manner. See them defend people that has been hurt badly. Give some hope to people. It has been a great experience
Pros
Lunch hour
Cons
Not permanent
follow up on sheriff returns on summons drafted and correspondents for update on legal documentation sent drafting of judgments, summons, letters to clients and letters of demands
Pros
free lunch, flexible hours
Cons
no room for growth
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MacRobert Attorneys?
i learnt about responsibilty of being able to work and complete tasks even under pressure.also the importance of meeting daily and monthly targets.it all meant good time management and discipline my co workers are good people who would rather assist than see u struggle alone and this made the job more easier i enjoyed the competitions and just the atmosphere within a good management system
Pros
half days
Cons
getting debtors to pay
I have learn a lot and they gave me an opportunity to be someone currently. I didn't have experience in Human Resources but this is where my career started as an HR Practitioner.
Pros
Experiential training