Makwande Supply and Distribution (PTY) LTD
View all Makwande Supply and Distribution (PTY) LTD reviews

Makwande Supply and Distribution (PTY) LTD

Makwande Supply and Distribution (PTY) LTD Employee Review

Unpleasant work envioment

The company would be a big leader in fuel distribution as 100% black female owned company, however with the management staff turnover is undiscripable. Staff is 100% committed but the enviroment is toxic which is so unfortunate. Can be discussed further with interviews

1,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
1,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
1,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
1,0 out of 5 stars for Management
1,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same roleSame location

Worked remotely

Was retrenched by previous company and helped with finance side as the were a financial service provider to the panelbeating industry. Company new in thevmarket and was still undergoing changes in the investors , was not stable yet.

Pros

No perks

Cons

Worked remotely as HO was in KZN

Stressful and demanding environment

Employees are not appreciated and top management disregard the organogram. The number of employees leaving is appalling, either by resignation or dismissal. It questions the environment of the organisation and there is no room for growth.

Professional people

Working at Makwande SD is very interesting and challenging at the same time. Management is very supportive to me and they are outcome oriented. That makes it easy to do my job for I know what ever I do they are supportive and easy to contact.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Makwande Supply and Distribution (PTY) LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,2 out of 5 stars for Management
3,2 out of 5 stars for Culture

Makwande Supply and Distribution (PTY) LTD Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?