Mango5

Mango5 Employee Reviews

Productive and fun environment

This is an amazing place to work for, the environment is always a good vibe. We have great staff in all departments and we are Family. Amazing Managers. Feels like a home away from home.

Pros

Opportunity to study with in your field

Great environment

None to be stated, I believe we play a big role in how our working environment is or will be based on our mindset. Other than that quite a positive environment.

Pros

Free lunch every Thursday

Cons

Commitment hours

Number one BPO to work for

Mango5 has contributed significantly towards my professional growth and development in the contact centre industry. I've been able to see remarkable changes, improvement and heights at Mango5, and several accomplishments over the years. Mango5 is the number one employer I've personally worked for, and waking up to this opportunity every day is truly a blessing. If you are looking for an environment that cultivates a growth mindset, ability to enhance your skillset and intellectuality to the next level with great leadership support then Mango5 offers the whole package. My experience as a senior manager at Mango5 is exhilarating and it allows me to work with a bunch of great personalities who are extremely skilled and equipped, from agents, team leaders, senior management and our executive team!

Pros

Growth focused

Home away from home

At Mango5 we are more than just colleagues, we are family. We strive for excellence and this means that certain days can become fast paced and we encounter obstacles. However, all the teams support one other to ensure everyone succeeds. Management have an open door policy and are easy to approach. The company culture and the people we work with, make it an absolute pleasure going to work.

Pros

Great work culture and amazing people to work alongside with

Cons

Can be fast paced, must be able to multi-task & be comfortable with target driven environment

Reproductive area

Very nice company and lots of culture with different people all around. Everyone even team leader get along with their workers and some offer support and other are there just to work no support at all.

Pros

1000 free if you work the whole month

Cons

Hours are late american call centre

Fast-paced, fun work environment

The first thing that stands out about Mango5 is that they are a family away from home - they genuinely care about you as a person and not just a number. They really look after their own and are dedicated to training and up-skilling their staff, working with everyone's strengths to create an amazing campaign. Work days are incredibly busy and it is a target driven company but it is never dull! My only comment would be on the work/life balance which can be a bit hectic at times. Other than that, I love working for this company and absolutely adore my job here!

Pros

good commission structures, open door policy, fun activities

Cons

work/life balance

Fast-paced, energetic, high performance, fun

Benefits include: - daily support from a large team - constant collaboration & feedback - medical insurance - further learning opportunities via the company's e-learning platform - career growth This is a fast paced environment, energetic, and fun.

Supportive and high energy workplace; cultivating unique working environments with creativity and sound leadership.

This job is not for the faint of heart. You have the ability to make life altering changes to a person's life. You will be faced with situations that you could never have imagined or you could relate so deeply that it touches you personally. Working for Mango5 you will ALWAYS have a support system and even though the work is quite demanding at times your team will always make it fun in some special way. Management will always have your back and make sure that you are looked out for. At the end of the day this is a customer focused company but I see it as much more than that....At Mango5 we are a family!!!

Pros

Possibilities for career advancement (If you work hard)

Cons

Incredibly fast-paced (pressure)

Fun workplace, however remuneration needs improvement

In the morning work is handed out and employees have to reach daily targets. Each day you learn something new or how to do things differently. Workplace have a relaxed culture, but focused on sales. Hardest part of the job is the small monthly salary and no salary increases. No easy central place to view advertising of new job opertunities or promotions available for existing employees. Best part of the job is the friendly work colleagues.

Pros

Friendly employees

Cons

Long hours, small salary, no salary increases.

Fast paced and vibrant atmosphere

Mango 5 call centre strives to enhance the capabilities and skills of each individual. The enviroment is quite homely as well as very energetic atmosphere. I am privileged to have gained the experience that I have today all thanks to the online learning portal also made available by Mango 5.

Pros

Learning abilities

Cons

Location of business

Best Call Centre Culture in Cape Town

Always a friendly face to greet you as you walk in the door. A very friendly environment where the executives take time to talk to you. The employees become more than colleagues, we are a family. As any job it comes with fast-paced, stressful days but the good days far out-way the bad. Communication is encouraged and welcomed at all times. Definitely a company where self-development is encouraged and employees are taken care of.

By far the best BPO! It’s my second home!

The Mango5 culture is one that you rarely find at other companies. One start to feel at home the minute they’re are received at Reception. From Senior Executives down to the Agents,exceptional!Positive and vibrant energy all around!

Pros

Growth and Stability!

Cons

Employee Benefits

Fun and helpful work environment

Never a dull moment. The team is incredibly supportive and helpful. During Covid 19 they have really gone the extra mile to ensure their employees are looked after. I highly recommend working for Mango5.

fun

it was nice. it was the changing of campaigns that put me off. moved around 3 campaigns but once we finally settled in at the one campaign. it was sale after sale

Real Caring and Family Oriented

Mango5 might not have State of the art facilities but they genuinely care about their employees and that is priceless! The culture the management the staff everyone's just nice

Productive and fun place to work

Learnt many things during my employment there. All staff are treated like family. Opportunities to learn and educate yourself are freely available with internationally recognized online courses, these are encouraged and applauded by the company.

The best you could work for

The best management team and excellent team leaders, everyone is family there, stuff functions are phenomenal. HR perfect. When u at work it feels like u home

productive and fun work place

environment was really warm and stress free i really enjoyed my time at mango 5 there were lots and lots of support extremely professional i would definitely recommend

Family not just colleagues

Mango5 is a fantastic company, it's a fun and free working environment. We are family not just work colleagues. Experience and excitement all the time.

Back Office

Very chilled, but management style may not always be comfortable with favouritism. It has a family vibe to it, but the cultural fit is not in the management. Very difficult to negotiate the workload that does not meet the salary.

Productive fun environment

The typical day start with the morning meetings preparing for the day ahead. Discussing the previous day and the monthly target. Coaching and analysis the quality of sales. Motivation KpI Energy throughout the day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mango5. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Mango5