Mango5
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Mango5 Employee Reviews

South Africa58 reviews

3,7Work-Life Balance

A very Warm environment, fun workplace.

Everyone at Mango5 always greets with a smile, it's like one big happy family. Working there is fun, there's a great support system and Everyone celebrates each other.

Pros

Free coffee, weekends off, uncapped commission

Cons

Marathons on Tuesday.

I enjoyed my time the good benefits great people to work with. I learnt alot working there plus they recommend you to study further and they assist you with online courses

Not for everyone

Very competitive and Had a great commission structure but never recommend my commission was a issue every month and the salary next increases no matter how long you are there.

Pros

Hours, get holidays off

Cons

Stressful to meet targets and salary is not enough

Engaging, supportive work environment.

Mango5 is a BPO comprising a diverse variety of campaigns. I can only speak for the one international campaign for which I was a writer. We operated remotely, so I typically worked through my daily tasks at my own pace, delivering updates to my senior. Working at the office has always been pleasant, with a supportive culture and colleagues who are fun to be around.

Not the best place to work

Working on the CV Writing campaign was stressful, fast-paced, and highly demanding. The expected target is not worth R10K salary per month, and the commission structure is poor. They mainly target graduates, but you will quickly move on once the opportunity arises. Please think carefully before joining this campaign.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Long hours Poor Salary and incentives

Productive and fun workplace. The incentives are tops! The salary is good if you are not too greedy!

I learned a lot of different things on a daily. A typical day involved logging in, writing a draft, taking mini-breaks in-between, drinking lots of water- I am a major water drinker- I am afraid of kidney stones, submitting the draft, then crafting a second one- usually after lunch. Listening to music while working to avoid naps. Watching the nicotine lovers do their thing. Walking up and down the passage bumping into the beautiful office managers. Yes, the company definitely has beautiful and handsome folk aplenty !!!

Pros

End of year gifts. Incentives. Fun teams. Openness. It was wonderful working for the company.

Cons

You don't get second chances. You mess up, you are gone! Anyways be careful of messing up your job.

Good Stepping Stone but Watch Out

This place is impressive-looking and most of the people were alright. It's a nice stepping stone/your first job type of place. But you'll probably look to find work somewhere else. However, I found management to be harsh and intolerant. Don't be surprised if you get screamed at and humiliated for doing something incorrectly - and this is in an open-office environment. Nasty incidents just seem to seen as an everyday thing and gets swept under the rug. This is a typical capitalist, corporate organisation where your productivity is everything. If you're not producing well enough then expect to be attacked. No grey areas. If you have some sort of impairment then I would not advise you to work here. There were no indicators of tolerance or training to deal with someone who might need extra accommodations. We talk all this nonsense of mental health being important, but that philosophy is clearly not applied and not well understood.Everything is fast-paced with a big workload. Only the fastest, strongest, and toughest will survive.

Pros

Pool table, Basketball Ring

Cons

Cut throat culture

Great environment

None to be stated, I believe we play a big role in how our working environment is or will be based on our mindset. Other than that quite a positive environment.

Pros

Free lunch every Thursday

Cons

Commitment hours

Number one BPO to work for

Mango5 has contributed significantly towards my professional growth and development in the contact centre industry. I've been able to see remarkable changes, improvement and heights at Mango5, and several accomplishments over the years. Mango5 is the number one employer I've personally worked for, and waking up to this opportunity every day is truly a blessing. If you are looking for an environment that cultivates a growth mindset, ability to enhance your skillset and intellectuality to the next level with great leadership support then Mango5 offers the whole package. My experience as a senior manager at Mango5 is exhilarating and it allows me to work with a bunch of great personalities who are extremely skilled and equipped, from agents, team leaders, senior management and our executive team!

Pros

Growth focused

Home away from home

At Mango5 we are more than just colleagues, we are family. We strive for excellence and this means that certain days can become fast paced and we encounter obstacles. However, all the teams support one other to ensure everyone succeeds. Management have an open door policy and are easy to approach. The company culture and the people we work with, make it an absolute pleasure going to work.

Pros

Great work culture and amazing people to work alongside with

Cons

Can be fast paced, must be able to multi-task & be comfortable with target driven environment

Productive and fun environment

This is an amazing place to work for, the environment is always a good vibe. We have great staff in all departments and we are Family. Amazing Managers. Feels like a home away from home.

Pros

Opportunity to study with in your field

Reproductive area

Very nice company and lots of culture with different people all around. Everyone even team leader get along with their workers and some offer support and other are there just to work no support at all.

Pros

1000 free if you work the whole month

Cons

Hours are late american call centre

Fast-paced, fun work environment

The first thing that stands out about Mango5 is that they are a family away from home - they genuinely care about you as a person and not just a number. They really look after their own and are dedicated to training and up-skilling their staff, working with everyone's strengths to create an amazing campaign. Work days are incredibly busy and it is a target driven company but it is never dull! My only comment would be on the work/life balance which can be a bit hectic at times. Other than that, I love working for this company and absolutely adore my job here!

Pros

good commission structures, open door policy, fun activities

Cons

work/life balance

Fast-paced, energetic, high performance, fun

Benefits include: - daily support from a large team - constant collaboration & feedback - medical insurance - further learning opportunities via the company's e-learning platform - career growth This is a fast paced environment, energetic, and fun.

Supportive and high energy workplace; cultivating unique working environments with creativity and sound leadership.

This job is not for the faint of heart. You have the ability to make life altering changes to a person's life. You will be faced with situations that you could never have imagined or you could relate so deeply that it touches you personally. Working for Mango5 you will ALWAYS have a support system and even though the work is quite demanding at times your team will always make it fun in some special way. Management will always have your back and make sure that you are looked out for. At the end of the day this is a customer focused company but I see it as much more than that....At Mango5 we are a family!!!

Pros

Possibilities for career advancement (If you work hard)

Cons

Incredibly fast-paced (pressure)

Fun workplace, however remuneration needs improvement

In the morning work is handed out and employees have to reach daily targets. Each day you learn something new or how to do things differently. Workplace have a relaxed culture, but focused on sales. Hardest part of the job is the small monthly salary and no salary increases. No easy central place to view advertising of new job opertunities or promotions available for existing employees. Best part of the job is the friendly work colleagues.

Pros

Friendly employees

Cons

Long hours, small salary, no salary increases.

Fast paced and vibrant atmosphere

Mango 5 call centre strives to enhance the capabilities and skills of each individual. The enviroment is quite homely as well as very energetic atmosphere. I am privileged to have gained the experience that I have today all thanks to the online learning portal also made available by Mango 5.

Pros

Learning abilities

Cons

Location of business

Best Call Centre Culture in Cape Town

Always a friendly face to greet you as you walk in the door. A very friendly environment where the executives take time to talk to you. The employees become more than colleagues, we are a family. As any job it comes with fast-paced, stressful days but the good days far out-way the bad. Communication is encouraged and welcomed at all times. Definitely a company where self-development is encouraged and employees are taken care of.

By far the best BPO! It’s my second home!

The Mango5 culture is one that you rarely find at other companies. One start to feel at home the minute they’re are received at Reception. From Senior Executives down to the Agents,exceptional!Positive and vibrant energy all around!

Pros

Growth and Stability!

Cons

Employee Benefits

Fun and helpful work environment

Never a dull moment. The team is incredibly supportive and helpful. During Covid 19 they have really gone the extra mile to ensure their employees are looked after. I highly recommend working for Mango5.

fun

it was nice. it was the changing of campaigns that put me off. moved around 3 campaigns but once we finally settled in at the one campaign. it was sale after sale

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mango5. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,3 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,2 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,7 out of 5 stars for Management
4,0 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Mango5
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?