Mango5
Mango5 Employee Review

Family not just colleagues

21 October 2019
Mango5 is a fantastic company, it's a fun and free working environment. We are family not just work colleagues. Experience and excitement all the time.
5,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
20 October 2016
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
I enjoy working at mango 5 but the hours we working is too much and i would like to get a day job.Mango 5 is a great place to work at,the working environment is awesome and the peolpe you worm with are fun,energetic nd spontanious.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
4,0
27 July 2020
Same location
Team Leader (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
The first thing that stands out about Mango5 is that they are a family away from home - they genuinely care about you as a person and not just a number. They really look after their own and are dedicated to training and up-skilling their staff, working with everyone's strengths to create an amazing campaign. Work days are incredibly busy and it is a target driven company but it is never dull! My only comment would be on the work/life balance which can be a bit hectic at times. Other than that, I love working for this company and absolutely adore my job here!
Pros
good commission structures, open door policy, fun activities
Cons
work/life balance
24 July 2020
Same location
Writer (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Benefits include: - daily support from a large team - constant collaboration & feedback - medical insurance - further learning opportunities via the company's e-learning platform - career growth This is a fast paced environment, energetic, and fun.
  1. Family not just colleagues