Mango5

Mango5

Mango5 Employee Review

Family not just colleagues

Mango5 is a fantastic company, it's a fun and free working environment. We are family not just work colleagues. Experience and excitement all the time.

Same roleSame location

Productive and fun environment

This is an amazing place to work for, the environment is always a good vibe. We have great staff in all departments and we are Family. Amazing Managers. Feels like a home away from home.

Pros

Opportunity to study with in your field

Same roleSame location

I enjoy working at mango 5 but the hours we working is too much and i would like to get a day job.Mango 5 is a great place to work at,the working environment is awesome and the peolpe you worm with are fun,energetic nd spontanious.

Pros

Free lunches

Same location

Good Stepping Stone but Watch Out

This place is impressive-looking and most of the people were alright. It's a nice stepping stone/your first job type of place. But you'll probably look to find work somewhere else. However, I found management to be harsh and intolerant. Don't be surprised if you get screamed at and humiliated for doing something incorrectly - and this is in an open-office environment. Nasty incidents just seem to seen as an everyday thing and gets swept under the rug. This is a typical capitalist, corporate organisation where your productivity is everything. If you're not producing well enough then expect to be attacked. No grey areas. If you have some sort of impairment then I would not advise you to work here. There were no indicators of tolerance or training to deal with someone who might need extra accommodations. We talk all this nonsense of mental health being important, but that philosophy is clearly not applied and not well understood.Everything is fast-paced with a big workload. Only the fastest, strongest, and toughest will survive.

Pros

Pool table, Basketball Ring

Cons

Cut throat culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mango5. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Mango5