Mango5
Mango5 Employee Review

Fast paced and vibrant atmosphere

29 June 2020
Mango 5 call centre strives to enhance the capabilities and skills of each individual. The enviroment is quite homely as well as very energetic atmosphere. I am privileged to have gained the experience that I have today all thanks to the online learning portal also made available by Mango 5.
3,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Learning abilities
Cons
Location of business
27 July 2020
Team Leader (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
The first thing that stands out about Mango5 is that they are a family away from home - they genuinely care about you as a person and not just a number. They really look after their own and are dedicated to training and up-skilling their staff, working with everyone's strengths to create an amazing campaign. Work days are incredibly busy and it is a target driven company but it is never dull! My only comment would be on the work/life balance which can be a bit hectic at times. Other than that, I love working for this company and absolutely adore my job here!
Pros
good commission structures, open door policy, fun activities
Cons
work/life balance
5,0
24 July 2020
Writer (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Benefits include: - daily support from a large team - constant collaboration & feedback - medical insurance - further learning opportunities via the company's e-learning platform - career growth This is a fast paced environment, energetic, and fun.
23 July 2020
Writer (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
This job is not for the faint of heart. You have the ability to make life altering changes to a person's life. You will be faced with situations that you could never have imagined or you could relate so deeply that it touches you personally. Working for Mango5 you will ALWAYS have a support system and even though the work is quite demanding at times your team will always make it fun in some special way. Management will always have your back and make sure that you are looked out for. At the end of the day this is a customer focused company but I see it as much more than that....At Mango5 we are a family!!!
Pros
Possibilities for career advancement (If you work hard)
Cons
Incredibly fast-paced (pressure)
  1. Fast paced and vibrant atmosphere