Mango5
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Mango5

Mango5 Employee Review

Good Stepping Stone but Watch Out

This place is impressive-looking and most of the people were alright. It's a nice stepping stone/your first job type of place. But you'll probably look to find work somewhere else. However, I found management to be harsh and intolerant. Don't be surprised if you get screamed at and humiliated for doing something incorrectly - and this is in an open-office environment. Nasty incidents just seem to seen as an everyday thing and gets swept under the rug. This is a typical capitalist, corporate organisation where your productivity is everything. If you're not producing well enough then expect to be attacked. No grey areas. If you have some sort of impairment then I would not advise you to work here. There were no indicators of tolerance or training to deal with someone who might need extra accommodations. We talk all this nonsense of mental health being important, but that philosophy is clearly not applied and not well understood.Everything is fast-paced with a big workload. Only the fastest, strongest, and toughest will survive.

Pros

Pool table, Basketball Ring

Cons

Cut throat culture

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
1,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2,0 out of 5 stars for Management
2,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same roleSame location

Engaging, supportive work environment.

Mango5 is a BPO comprising a diverse variety of campaigns. I can only speak for the one international campaign for which I was a writer. We operated remotely, so I typically worked through my daily tasks at my own pace, delivering updates to my senior. Working at the office has always been pleasant, with a supportive culture and colleagues who are fun to be around.
Same role

Not the best place to work

Working on the CV Writing campaign was stressful, fast-paced, and highly demanding. The expected target is not worth R10K salary per month, and the commission structure is poor. They mainly target graduates, but you will quickly move on once the opportunity arises. Please think carefully before joining this campaign.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Long hours Poor Salary and incentives
Same location

Great environment

None to be stated, I believe we play a big role in how our working environment is or will be based on our mindset. Other than that quite a positive environment.

Pros

Free lunch every Thursday

Cons

Commitment hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mango5. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance