Mango5
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Mango5

Mango5 Employee Review

I enjoy working at mango 5 but the hours we working is too much and i would like to get a day job.Mango 5 is a great place to work at,the working environment is awesome and the peolpe you worm with are fun,energetic nd spontanious.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2,0 out of 5 stars for Management
3,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same roleSame location

Productive and fun environment

This is an amazing place to work for, the environment is always a good vibe. We have great staff in all departments and we are Family. Amazing Managers. Feels like a home away from home.

Pros

Opportunity to study with in your field

Cons

Same roleSame location

Family not just colleagues

Mango5 is a fantastic company, it's a fun and free working environment. We are family not just work colleagues. Experience and excitement all the time.
Same location

Engaging, supportive work environment.

Mango5 is a BPO comprising a diverse variety of campaigns. I can only speak for the one international campaign for which I was a writer. We operated remotely, so I typically worked through my daily tasks at my own pace, delivering updates to my senior. Working at the office has always been pleasant, with a supportive culture and colleagues who are fun to be around.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mango5. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance