Mango5
Mango5 Employee Review

The best you could work for

5,0
15 November 2019
The best management team and excellent team leaders, everyone is family there, stuff functions are phenomenal. HR perfect. When u at work it feels like u home
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0
27 July 2017
Same role
Sales Agent (Former Employee) - Durban North, KwaZulu-Natal
mango 5 has a good working atmosphere with a vibrant manager i had a blast working there, the views from the office were spectacular and i really enjoyed every opportunity i was given.
Pros
free gadgets
2,0
12 April 2017
Same roleSame location
Sales Agent (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
One thing I learned though is objection handling and how to mostly overcome difficult situations. I worked for 2 and a half years in the industry and obtained an RE5
Pros
No free lunch
4,0
27 July 2020
Same location
Team Leader (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
The first thing that stands out about Mango5 is that they are a family away from home - they genuinely care about you as a person and not just a number. They really look after their own and are dedicated to training and up-skilling their staff, working with everyone's strengths to create an amazing campaign. Work days are incredibly busy and it is a target driven company but it is never dull! My only comment would be on the work/life balance which can be a bit hectic at times. Other than that, I love working for this company and absolutely adore my job here!
Pros
good commission structures, open door policy, fun activities
Cons
work/life balance
  1. The best you could work for