Mango5

Mango5 Employee Reviews for Writer

Writer5 reviews
South Africa5 reviews

3,6Work-Life Balance

Supportive and high energy workplace; cultivating unique working environments with creativity and sound leadership.

This job is not for the faint of heart. You have the ability to make life altering changes to a person's life. You will be faced with situations that you could never have imagined or you could relate so deeply that it touches you personally. Working for Mango5 you will ALWAYS have a support system and even though the work is quite demanding at times your team will always make it fun in some special way. Management will always have your back and make sure that you are looked out for. At the end of the day this is a customer focused company but I see it as much more than that....At Mango5 we are a family!!!

Pros

Possibilities for career advancement (If you work hard)

Cons

Incredibly fast-paced (pressure)

Engaging, supportive work environment.

Mango5 is a BPO comprising a diverse variety of campaigns. I can only speak for the one international campaign for which I was a writer. We operated remotely, so I typically worked through my daily tasks at my own pace, delivering updates to my senior. Working at the office has always been pleasant, with a supportive culture and colleagues who are fun to be around.

Not the best place to work

Working on the CV Writing campaign was stressful, fast-paced, and highly demanding. The expected target is not worth R10K salary per month, and the commission structure is poor. They mainly target graduates, but you will quickly move on once the opportunity arises. Please think carefully before joining this campaign.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Long hours Poor Salary and incentives

Good Stepping Stone but Watch Out

This place is impressive-looking and most of the people were alright. It's a nice stepping stone/your first job type of place. But you'll probably look to find work somewhere else. However, I found management to be harsh and intolerant. Don't be surprised if you get screamed at and humiliated for doing something incorrectly - and this is in an open-office environment. Nasty incidents just seem to seen as an everyday thing and gets swept under the rug. This is a typical capitalist, corporate organisation where your productivity is everything. If you're not producing well enough then expect to be attacked. No grey areas. If you have some sort of impairment then I would not advise you to work here. There were no indicators of tolerance or training to deal with someone who might need extra accommodations. We talk all this nonsense of mental health being important, but that philosophy is clearly not applied and not well understood.Everything is fast-paced with a big workload. Only the fastest, strongest, and toughest will survive.

Pros

Pool table, Basketball Ring

Cons

Cut throat culture

Fast-paced, energetic, high performance, fun

Benefits include: - daily support from a large team - constant collaboration & feedback - medical insurance - further learning opportunities via the company's e-learning platform - career growth This is a fast paced environment, energetic, and fun.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mango5?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mango5. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance