Mango5

South Africa54 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Back Office

Very chilled, but management style may not always be comfortable with favouritism. It has a family vibe to it, but the cultural fit is not in the management. Very difficult to negotiate the workload that does not meet the salary.

Fast-paced, energetic, high performance, fun

Benefits include: - daily support from a large team - constant collaboration & feedback - medical insurance - further learning opportunities via the company's e-learning platform - career growth This is a fast paced environment, energetic, and fun.

Fun workplace, however remuneration needs improvement

In the morning work is handed out and employees have to reach daily targets. Each day you learn something new or how to do things differently. Workplace have a relaxed culture, but focused on sales. Hardest part of the job is the small monthly salary and no salary increases. No easy central place to view advertising of new job opertunities or promotions available for existing employees. Best part of the job is the friendly work colleagues.

Pros

Friendly employees

Cons

Long hours, small salary, no salary increases.

By far the best BPO! It’s my second home!

The Mango5 culture is one that you rarely find at other companies. One start to feel at home the minute they’re are received at Reception. From Senior Executives down to the Agents,exceptional!Positive and vibrant energy all around!

Pros

Growth and Stability!

Cons

Employee Benefits

Good company

It was a good company to work for. Management was always there for employees. Lots off fun n games there was. Really enjoyed been in that company reason for leaving was the company had to be closed

Pros

Lots of games and fun

Cons

Had to work some long hours

Good Room for growth

Good culture but attrition rate is pretty bad. Remuneration is average but you are expected to perform duties over and above without the actual salary upgrades

fun environment

Mango5 is a great company with growth opportunities.Staff is being well appreciated and awarded for good work rendered and quality customer service rendered,I learnt that the harder you push for something you will achieve it eventually and never give up on what you want to achieve. Management and co-workers are very friendly.The hardest part is to persuade elderly Clients to actually study further.

Pros

Free transport, free food (weekends)

was very nice working at mango5

mango 5 has a good working atmosphere with a vibrant manager i had a blast working there, the views from the office were spectacular and i really enjoyed every opportunity i was given.

Pros

free gadgets

vibrant workplace

a typical work day at Mango5 is being resilient while working a 1am-11am shift and pushing to reach your target all while trying not to fall asleep on the calls and dealing with rude Australian clients ( which is the hardest part but taught me to be patient and how to handle and approach the situation) . The most enjoyable part of the job is the extra incenives that we can work for. \ Management is also open to suggestions especially when it comes to extra incentives and how to make the environment fun at work considering the hours.

Pros

no working on weekends and uncapped commission

Cons

salary does not match the long hours worked

Stressful and challenging work place

One thing I learned though is objection handling and how to mostly overcome difficult situations. I worked for 2 and a half years in the industry and obtained an RE5

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

really productive,a very high profile job with long hours required

i enjoy my job because i get to choose my salary at the end of the month,the work is stressful at times but always rewarding. the pressure of sales drives me to work harder.

Pros

uncapped and a high comission bracket

Cons

I enjoy working at mango 5 but the hours we working is too much and i would like to get a day job.Mango 5 is a great place to work at,the working environment is awesome and the peolpe you worm with are fun,energetic nd spontanious.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

productive an fun work place

shift starts at eight tea break ten thirty an lunch twelve, in between that is your basic copy paste,typing, conversation with colleges and all the job requirements to do data capturing. Management are helpful and understanding.

Pros

free lunches

Productive and fun workplace

- Being productive, - Acquired various skills and knowledge on various products - No problems with managements - Love my co-workers - Dealing with arrogant sales consultants - I enjoy my daily tasks, challenges and learning everyday.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Salary and Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mango5. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Mango5