Manpower Italia

Manpower Italia Employee Reviews in Milwaukee, WI

Milwaukee, WI21 reviews
3,0
Core Recruitment team was a great entry level role, however, management was chaotic with no clear direction if issues needed to be escalated. The recruiter was expected to subject matter expert with limited information on company and position they were currently working to fill.
5,0
Loved manpower, awesome headquarters and the staff is very supportive. Lunch was great and made lifetime friends and created a everlasting family. If you are looking to get into recruiting Manpower is the place to start
4,0
I received two weeks of training , transferred to floor to handle outbound calls to medical records departments to retrieve verification of office visits from clinics, hospitals, doctors offices.
1,0
I did not work there. I worked for their corporate office in Milwaukee Wisconsin.

I was responsible for all IT Projects worldwide.

My contract expired in September of 2016.
5,0
I enjoyed my time as an employee. I really enjoyed my team, my manager, my clients and my projects. I was offered a bigger opportunity after 2 years and I took it. I would go back if the right opportunity presented itself.
Pros
Great team, manager and clients
Cons
Market dynamics make it difficult to reclaim the top spot in the industry.
4,0
Lead the project. Administered PeopleSoft HCM 9.0/FSCM 9.0 and PeopleTools 8.52 on Oracle 10gR2 databases and RedHat Linux 5 and Windows Servers 2008 R2. Installed, configured, and tuned PeopleSoft databases, Application Servers, WebLogic Servers, Process Schedulers, Integration Broker, F5 Load Balancers, Apache RPS, REN Servers, Crystal Reports, and nVision. Resolved critical system and application issues. Worked on refreshes - PeopleSoft databases and servers. Managed code migration. Applied application bundles and tax updates.
good
Cons
competitive
4,0
I loved working at Manpower, it was super chill and not a hard job. It was all about your people skills and helping people find the right career. I would recommend Manpower to anyone looking for an easy Monday through Friday 9-5.
5,0
If you are looking to advance your career in Himan Resources, this is the job for you!!! You are on contract for the beginning stages of Recruitment, and have room for promotion fairly quick.
2,0
Overall, company lacked organization and proper knowledge of system programs and maintenance.

There was a lot of confusion and discrepancies between management on how policies and procedures should be implemented by themselves and in front of employees. Very unprofessional.
5,0
My work load here was very productive and busy. the atmosphere was very professional and energetic. The management team was very supportive and eager to coach and train.
3,0
Manpower Group Corporation is a positive work environment with possible advancements. The paid time off is generous with free parking downtown. People are friendly and management has a very open door policy.
Benefits have slowly decreased with more burden placed on the employee. Due to out-sourcing many departments operate now at a minimal with US employees.
Pros
Free parking and good PTO
Cons
Healthcare and downsizing
5,0
They are really a good company because they a great management team and they are really focus on their employees needs. We are a human resources company and we strive to make the customers happy helping them to find the best talent in the market to suit the job positions that they have available.
4,0
It has been a pleasure to work for ManpowerGroup for the past 7 years. Manpower offers a diverse and productive work environment but very limited opportunities to advance within.
Pros
Diverse Environment
Cons
Limited Opportunity to grow within company.
4,0
There are so many skills that one is capable to acquire through employment with Manpower. In my long-standing assignment with IBM there were opportunities to learn with the initiative I exhibited. I am actually very thankful for many of those opportunities that were available. The caveat must be observed, however, that my experience with Manpower was quite some time ago.
Pros
Opportunities for advancement and building work skills, helpful staff, flexibility
Cons
Lack of job security, occasional payroll issues, ideal for flexible individuals
3,0
-They do not give raises as promised
-The workload is ok, wish it was more fast paced

-Friendly work environment

-They offer great PTO

-Flexible if you need time off

-Make about 30 calls a day

-Great job for anyone looking to pursue a career in recruiting
Pros
Ice cream socials, long break, Paid time off !
Cons
The pay, lack of job security-too many people fired/laid off unexpectedly
1,0
poor communication between management and recuiters.no room for growth. poor work/life balance. top performers overlooked
2,0
I would not recommend anyone work for Manpower. They do not care about the people who work for them only numbers. After a year long contract my job was outsourced to India.
3,0
The most exciting aspect of my position with this organization is that I have the ability to meet so many interesting people on a daily basis.
4,0
Maintained the Information Systems of large customers of the company, including major financial institutions, banks, insurance companies, telecom companies, information systems companies.

Efficiently managed and coordinated at least six production projects at a time, from job initiation through job completion. Diagnosed and troubleshoot UNIX and Windows processing problems and applied solutions to increase company efficiency. Ensured network, system and data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades.

Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow. Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems. Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
3,0
Through Manpower I was placed at a company site called Groupo in Canton Mi where I worked 3rd shift. There i was placed on the production/assembly line which i inspecting as well as postioning or aligning car bumpers for damages and defaults along with loading and unloading finished product.
2,0
This used to be a great company with a great product. Unfortunately, years of management turnover made for a less than desirable company to be at. Product is not what it was.