Manpower Italia

Manpower Italia Employee Reviews for Recruiter

Recruiter16 reviews
4,0
I enjoyed my time with Manpower.
Under previous management structure I learned a great deal

Manpower is a good company to start your recruiting career with
Pros
had a great training program
Cons
dramatic structure change
3,0
Worked from home to support client hiring needs in the Central Region. Fast paced and intense to meet deadlines. Flexibiity in hours to meet candidate interview requiremetsn.
5,0
Loved manpower, awesome headquarters and the staff is very supportive. Lunch was great and made lifetime friends and created a everlasting family. If you are looking to get into recruiting Manpower is the place to start
3,0
Core Recruitment team was a great entry level role, however, management was chaotic with no clear direction if issues needed to be escalated. The recruiter was expected to subject matter expert with limited information on company and position they were currently working to fill.
2,0
The company as a whole was fine, but working for this particular market manager was horrible. I would recommend looking for employment else where with Manpower.
3,0
Yes I do recommend this company to anyone seeking manufacturing employment. The company is diverse and located in several countries with many branches all over the USA
Driven by hires/sales
Managment not in touch with staff

No training or development opportunities

No advancement opportunities

Favoritism is alive within the organization
Pros
Good experience working with clients
Cons
Managment, advanacement and pay
4,0
Good organisation, nice people, supportive staff and managers . Overall nice and friendly atmosphere to work. Fun activities are also there every alternate Friday.
4,0
I loved working at Manpower, it was super chill and not a hard job. It was all about your people skills and helping people find the right career. I would recommend Manpower to anyone looking for an easy Monday through Friday 9-5.
4,0
Empowering the French culture within a foreign country. providing advise and help and language training to adults and kids who are looking to move a study oversea or to enhance their capabilities
Pros
very good environment
Cons
low benefits
3,0
-They do not give raises as promised
-The workload is ok, wish it was more fast paced

-Friendly work environment

-They offer great PTO

-Flexible if you need time off

-Make about 30 calls a day

-Great job for anyone looking to pursue a career in recruiting
Pros
Ice cream socials, long break, Paid time off !
Cons
The pay, lack of job security-too many people fired/laid off unexpectedly
1,0
My 5 months of Manpower Group Solutions consisted of 3 assignment and 3 painful benches/layoffs. My typical day consisted of excessive phone calls to candidates that I otherwise wouldn't consider except for the fact that I required to call candidate without regard to experience. I learned that reports can be a great tool for a measurement for success or a terrible thing for effectiveness. Managers were not a reality more minus the cc's without introductions. The hardest part of the job was the constant lay after being assured job security and then magically the contract disappears. The most enjoyable part would be the fact that I was working from home ad I didn't have to pack up my desk three times.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
I would caution applying!!!!
1,0
poor communication between management and recuiters.no room for growth. poor work/life balance. top performers overlooked
3,0
The most exciting aspect of my position with this organization is that I have the ability to meet so many interesting people on a daily basis.
Experience at Manpower :

Learned about the whole recruitment cycle , Tapping c.v.'s from portal according to requirement client coordination ,end to end recruitment cycle according to the TAT .

Experience At Cyfuture :

Learned about the On boarding , Recruiments, Employee engagement activities , HRIS , Documentation , Salary account opening , Exit formalities , controlling attrition .
1,0
DO NOT take this position if you are looking for a long term or long term contract position. I left a job with the promise that I would be working a contract for three years and they have a number of other contracts available.

That was not the case. I have had 4 short contracts and always on call when something comes up.