Manpower
Information from Manpower:

Manpower Employee Reviews

South Africa19 reviews
3,0
Very professional. Manpower remind you how to be professional and always teach you to aim high in life. You get to know how to handle meetings.reasonable working hours.
4,0
I have had 3 assignment true Manpower and my overall experience has been pleasant exciting and very educational my agent has always been pleasant and helpful hope to get more opportunity for job assignment hopefully soon a permanent job
4,0
I work with Manpower and the service is good they give an experience and opportunity to learn about food industry and i never complain about my wages.
Pros
Own lunch
Cons
1 hour
4,0
I loved working here. the management was fantastic. This is where I began a new venture in my working career. I worked with a diverse group of people. I had to deal with people were horrible and envious as well but it made me a stronger person to see past their flaws.
5,0
Learned a lot from working in a company. Friendly workers and enjoyed doing telephonic Interviews.was busy when interviewing people. Hours were overtime
Pros
Payed on time
4,0
We worked hard an save learn exstreemly alote an got good gmp an safety skills team work is the main thing an they always there for u work or personal. Related
Pros
free transport
3,0
I am actively involved in the recent Section 189 dismissal that was done at our site for the TES employees. i have built close relationships with client and management.
Pros
Exposure to different cultures and personalities
Cons
Long hours, i work well under pressure
5,0
This was not a security company' it was an agent dealing with powder soap sunlight and surf. I also get a very good experience oh how to work with people and working long hours standing with my own feet.
Pros
1 hours
Cons
12 hours
1,0
I see your advertisement an its looks so good I lam interested about this job l have office admini certificate I will be happy if my words don't.fly like a birds thank you
5,0
Manpower is a recruitment agency for which i did contract work.It is a great agency to work for.All the staff was treated well and with respect.
Pros
allowences
Cons
shift work
4,0
I'm currently working for the Democratic Alliance as a Quality Assessor within their call centre. I thoroughly enjoy working there, its fun and everyday differs. I've learned a lot especially in terms of politics and quality. Our management staff is very helpful and hard work does pay off. I was asked to assist with recruitment for the next 6 months, so I'm ecstatic about that.

The most enjoyable part of my job now is seeing how happy people get once they pass their assessment and they half way through the door.
Pros
Medical aid
Cons
Favouritism
5,0
I learned how to work together as a team. and taking ownership.I worked with condefential documents and veriefied correct information of clients.
3,0
Nice company, but there are no opportunities to grow.
There was no team work

People are lazy

Mangement is being helpful but yet want you to deliver

Work all weekends
Pros
no team work
3,0
It was a Part Time work. My job here was being a usher in the emblematic Theater of Liceu in Barcelona(Spain). My duties was seating the people in their places and help them if they had any problem. When the performance started sometimes I had to go inside to watch If people did forbidden things like take photos, eating, drinking…. When the performance had been starting. I had to help the costumers in all that I could.
It is a important place with high stands in Barcelona. It was nice to work here because I learned a little bit about music and performance. It was my first work with contract and everything was new. I started to gain service costumer experience.

I had to be responsible and I had to use high stands of spanish or catalan because costumers there are most of them more sensitive that other places that I had been working. So I had to be more carefully with some of them.
Pros
I gain music expirience and literature knowledge
Cons
Boring and quite work
5,0
great place to work money is very good and you get everything you nedd on time
Pros
lunch
Cons
hours
4,0
I am working on a team of six co workers on 3 different reception, rotating as per the roster schedule. Time management, being able to assist customer to such an extent that the customer/client goes home happy after the query is resolved.
The hardest part of my job is when it gets over crouded at the front desk and all clients wants to be assisted at the same time, that is where milti tasking comes into play. Having to make several meeting booking for different fuctions and meetings and book candidates for courses all at a go, i believe that is one of the hardest.but as a team player , manage. the most enjoyable part of my job is in the morning,when the day begins and every body is looking forward to a new day.
Pros
Discovery Promotion sometimes comes with lunches.
Cons
I am a flexible person who is always willing to expand my knowledge, long hours do not bother me really.
Duties and Responsibilities
o Receiving Picking List Through Ear and microphone unit

o Picking customer items from list using motorised operated lollop truck

o Wrapping pallets for loading onto heavy goods vehicle

o Providing a complete picked listing and dispatch note at end of shift

o Ensure tidy area

o Lifting heavy items

o Working and communicating within a team environment

o Practiced Health and safety
Pros
close to home
Cons
wanted more work
2,0
I had to work hard every day to reach taget
I learned that only hardwork brings the positive result

Management was very open to us always update us about work

Some of collegues were supportiuve but others were unproffesional and have bad-attitude towards others

harderst part going to work at night by taxi at 22:00

most enjoyable part it was when i was rcomended the best employee
Pros
non
Cons
no special transport during niteshift
4,0
Life time experience , unique oportunity to work with a great team in LOCOG