Manpower

Manpower Employee Reviews

Showing all 17 883 reviews
Very professional. Manpower remind you how to be professional and always teach you to aim high in life. You get to know how to handle meetings.reasonable working hours.
You'll go far with this organization and have a long career, if you're a man.60+ layoffs in a matter of months and more than 2/3 were women. Even at the leadership level. Going downhill very quickly.
Pros
Salary was decent, immediate boss was great, higher up leaders were clueless and sexist
Cons
Sexist leaders, non-existent culture, no security and multiple layoffs - all the time
Manpower Poughkeepsie is always finding me Temp positions and the staff are very good at what they do to make sure you are a good fit for the company!
Pros
Excellent Staff
The office staff go out of their way to find a good fit for job offers. They always encourage open communication. The jobs are usually long term for me and I have not had any problems.
La gente es inspiracional y cooperativa, es un buen lugar para aprender y desarrollarse, aunque es difícil lograr un crecimiento, vale la pena intentarlo, existe una gran cultura organizacional y cuidan mucho a sus empleados.
Pros
Buen salario, buenas prestaciones, excelente clima laboral.
Cons
Es difícil lograr un crecimiento.
My wife and I had just moved into town and knew not a soul. We had been on the road and decided it wasn't for us. We had little money so we were okay for awhile, but we needed to find jobs and get a place to live. We tried the classifieds and online job searches but they weren't turning anything up. My wife ended up getting a job through Manpower. I hadn't thought to try them yet. I went to see them, and I got a job that I stayed with for 13 years. I just retired last July.
Pros
Job Placement
Cons
None, really.
El ritmo de trabajo bueno, lastima que las empresas donde contratan se evidencian las roscas o grupos de preferencia, y terminan sacando al personal sin justa causa.
Le plus important c'est que il ya une agente très gentille
Pros
tout est positif
helped me start my career, the management was great the Hr brought me on board fast, it was a fruitful and good experience. However, the benefits are not great and the pto is absent
This is the worst staffing agency!!! I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone! Go anywhere but here They don’t pay you for hours you worked, I worked 12 hrs OT on June 19th and still have not been paid, and then you get injured and they fire you right away!!! I highly do not recommend them!!!
They will get ride of you as soon as it's time for a company to actually hire you on. They pay us less than there actual employees at all the jobs. But we do the work and prove ourselves daily only to have it end as soon as it's been 90 days
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Manpower is absolutely wonderful as long as their informed about a situation they will work with youJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Manpower, I think could help you as long as it’s contract work with the long term optionManagementIn general, managers at Manpower the manager’s are excellent
The management team here has a mix of really great and really poor leaders. However, I would say about 80% of them are great. Depending on the project you're working on, you can have a great time or a nightmare of a time. Most projects are okay, but there will always be one or two that are awful and you may be stuck on it for months or a year. It's a great place to work in a beautiful building. It's very clean, and is very progressive with it's staff. Benefits are nice. As a recruiter, I enjoyed working with people all over the country.
Pros
Good entry level HR experience, great leadership, beautiful and clean building
Cons
Some bad leadership
Working as a temporary agent with the client New Day was most unpleasant experience. Management were cliquey, challenging. The workplace culture I realised was not a good fit for me. Learning systems required ample time, which was not given. The staff restaurant was the most enjoyable part of this job, that and leaving at the end of the day.
Pros
Staff restaurant
Cons
I embarrassed my experience with Manpower,as long as you turn up for every shift on time and don’t take any time off you will be ok.It isn’t for everyone but the money is good.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Very rigid, don’t be late and don’t be sick
My day at work is to perform and make the company happy,happy company good paycheck,the clients there are very nice making sure everything is alright,stress free
Pros
etc.
Cons
healthcare
Es muy contradictorio laborar aquí ya que en ocasiones recibes indicaciones de ambas partes outsourcing y empresa a la que prestas tu Trabajo. No hay acuerdo entre ellos y el empleado queda enmedio de la controversia, a conveniencia resuelven a tu favor.El salario no es el adecuado a lo que pudieras percibir Si la empresa te contratara,afecta el intermediario (outsourcing). Se queda con la mayor cantidad del sueldo bruto.
Pros
Empleo emergente
Cons
Prestaciones, antiguedad, estabilidad, salario.
They will make you register with them and collect all your very personal information, conduct a background check on you and after that whole process is done they will tell you that they no longer have the position you applied for and ask you if you want another position. Then after when you try and contact them they will purposely hang up the call on you and ignore your email. This is very unprofessional. Stop wasting people's precious time. Ive never registered with an agency before but this will certainly be my first and last time. You are better off getting a job directly from an actual company if you have experience and credentials.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessionalism
Je suis bien avec Manpower car j’ai pu faire pas mal de missions pour leur différente agence , qui m’as permis de prendre de l’expérience
Pros
Bonne structure
Cons
Aucun
El ambiente es competitivo, se trabaja conforme a métricas y desempeño, es un trabajo constante, deben cumplirse las metas.La cultura laboral es buena, hay incentivos, actividades de integración, bonos y premios.
Pros
prestaciones de ley, vales de despensa, comisiones
Cons
ambiente competitivo, estabilidad laboral
They don’t help you at all when they say they do. You basically on your own and no manager will defend you or give you a chance to explain. My experience with this company was not good. Bad service from office personnel