Manpower
Information from Manpower:

Manpower Management reviews

South Africa19 reviews
4,0
I loved working here. the management was fantastic. This is where I began a new venture in my working career. I worked with a diverse group of people. I had to deal with people were horrible and envious as well but it made me a stronger person to see past their flaws.
3,0
I am actively involved in the recent Section 189 dismissal that was done at our site for the TES employees. i have built close relationships with client and management.
Pros
Exposure to different cultures and personalities
Cons
Long hours, i work well under pressure
4,0
I'm currently working for the Democratic Alliance as a Quality Assessor within their call centre. I thoroughly enjoy working there, its fun and everyday differs. I've learned a lot especially in terms of politics and quality. Our management staff is very helpful and hard work does pay off. I was asked to assist with recruitment for the next 6 months, so I'm ecstatic about that.

The most enjoyable part of my job now is seeing how happy people get once they pass their assessment and they half way through the door.
Pros
Medical aid
Cons
Favouritism
4,0
I am working on a team of six co workers on 3 different reception, rotating as per the roster schedule. Time management, being able to assist customer to such an extent that the customer/client goes home happy after the query is resolved.
The hardest part of my job is when it gets over crouded at the front desk and all clients wants to be assisted at the same time, that is where milti tasking comes into play. Having to make several meeting booking for different fuctions and meetings and book candidates for courses all at a go, i believe that is one of the hardest.but as a team player , manage. the most enjoyable part of my job is in the morning,when the day begins and every body is looking forward to a new day.
Pros
Discovery Promotion sometimes comes with lunches.
Cons
I am a flexible person who is always willing to expand my knowledge, long hours do not bother me really.
2,0
I had to work hard every day to reach taget
I learned that only hardwork brings the positive result

Management was very open to us always update us about work
Some of collegues were supportiuve but others were unproffesional and have bad-attitude towards others
harderst part going to work at night by taxi at 22:00

most enjoyable part it was when i was rcomended the best employee
Pros
non
Cons
no special transport during niteshift
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Manpower?