Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Restaurant Manager

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,195 reviews

Good Company

Extremely good company with many opportunities for growth worlwide and local.Properties opening daily with many tools for selfdevelopment aswell.Still a good place to work

good place to meet and discover different people from different cultures

great people with great attitudes who really care and have a passion for what the do. striving to create the home away from home where guests become friends, the company strives to better all employees and create the best you you can be.

Pros

good tips excellent standards

Cons

long hours, public holidays and weekends

Very Good Learning Enviroment

A typical day at work is an early start and a late finish. Hours are long but due to the high volume of guest we work with time goes by quickly. Mostly fun working environment and lots of learning experiences. Our international clients have very high standards and we deliver them on a daily basis. I learned how to deal with big number of staff and guests and how to think on my feet and also how to balance and use my time efficiently. Management is very hard on keeping up the standards and have a keen eye on detail with keeps the staff on their toes daily. The co-workers are a joy to work with and helps to get things done and ensure the well being of the hotel. The hardest past of the job was introducing new idea as the management is very strict on what they want and how things must work. The most enjoyable part is the staff and the large number of international guests we get to deal with. It makes for different situations on a day to day basis.

Pros

Company Benefits

Cons

Outsource Canteen

10,4 K
6,4 K
3,4 K
1,1 K

Marriott International, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Restaurant Manager