MAU Workforce Solutions
3,3 out of 5 stars.

MAU Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

3,1Work-Life Balance

They gave a great opportunity but I don’t know why they charged me for my equipment’s

It was great working as a stack off. It taught me a lot of things for being a stack off. They gave me floating and working in different areas that I never thought I’d be working

Good people

Horrible management, nobody cares, they will constantly throw you under the bus instead of trying to fix the problem, and if you complain they try to fire you.

Pros

Paid break

Cons

Benefits and management

What is the best part of working at the company?Being treated with kindness, respect and appreciation for your efforts, from every level even as a contractor.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The nature of the role required sources that that required souring info perpetually outdated or in flux.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Remote position, my perspective is based on a prvious question and that I assume applies to the onsite. They cared about employer and clients equally from my perspective.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Busy, challenging, but being a contract employee you're only scratching the surface by the time your contract us done. But never once did anyone make me feel lie a nuisance when I asked question, especially when it was for phrase - especially when the nature of the work revolves around an aspect of HR that I had no idea even existed (now I see everywhere).

Typical Temp Agency

Not much feedback from MAU but from their customer only. Support is ok. Benefits are not. The main support comes from the customer which is good and even better if you would be directly employed with the customer.

Job will suck the life out of you

This company is a horrible place to work. They office stuff is incompetent and rude. They say they will help but they don't. I would not want any of my family and friends to have to work for this,( lack of a better word a company). They really treat there employees badly.

Nice People

Friendly Culture. Mostly helping customers resolve home appliance issues, but performance primarily based on selling expensive warranties, parts and accessories.

Wouldn’t recommend.

Pay is the only thing that makes it worth it. Even then the pay isn’t great. No room for advancement. Hire management off the street that was previously fired from another company. Upper management is the worst. G.m assures employees the layoff rumors are just that, rumors. Promptly days later the g.m puts in his resignation. Benefits/bonus almost impossible to obtain. Insurance is awful.

Don't work for them

Worst employment agency ever. I would never want to work for this company ever again and I would never recommend this company to anyone that I would know

How many different worksites

Good place to get a job in about 2 weeks or less but will let you go just as easy don’t really have your back I will still recommend people to go there if you need a job in a hurry

Chill and Nice

It’s a nice and easy process to get in and good work for the time period. Though between school and work is where it gets tough. Their easy to work with at least but make sure to plan ahead before doing anything.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MAU Workforce Solutions?

Good pay, good hours

Management is just okay, pay could be better. Very unfair treatment to hard workers. Management always show favorites. No job is to hard but bad on the body

Horrible management

Same management for past 5 years few different names…. Managers pick favorites some people are allowed to do nothing good workers get grinded. ….. …….

Bad environment

Horrible management, bad communication. Higher ups unwilling to make hard decisions. Showing favoritism. Don't want to promote those who work hard, would rather promote those who pretend to work.

Mau

Okay job fun environment good boss it’s a okay job I would work there again you get get overtime when u want so not bad especially for a teenager getting out high school

Professional work place

I loved working for MAU. They keep a check on you. They solve issues quickly. Pay was great with benefits. Management was awesome at getting back with you.

Hard work, decent starting pay.

It can feel like really hard work at first, but your body gets used to it after a month. After on the job training and getting used to the job it really just boils down to being bored to death and your feet hurting for standing up so long. Straight forward job with decent pay and ability to get hired on by BMW if you do your job correctly and show up every single day and on time to work.

Great compamy

Liked working for this company. They have office to manufacturing jobs . Fair pay and benefits. Would work there again if I lived in Georgia . They are a good place to work at.

Pros

Great staff

Cons

Pay

Great job. Hours are ok as long as you have enough employees. Once you don't though, your gonna be working a lot. So whatever home life you had, you can forget.

Uniforms provided

The company gave me a chance to work at a great company. And the starting pay was great for the job I was asked to complete. Overall I say the company was great to work for.

Quick entry level job

MAU offers an opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain manufacturing experience. I was able to gain skills that made me more marketable to better companies. The job itself wasn’t that great, but the doors it opened were worth it.

What is the best part of working at the company?They seem to care about the people, but it still has that temp job feelingWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?No paid time off or holidays. You lose to much money. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Pretty laid back of you're doing what you're supposed to be doing. What is a typical day like for you at the company?It's not to bad, as long as you're doing your job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAU Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance