McDonald's
3,5 out of 5 stars.

McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Review

It was fun and competitive.

I worked well, my managers were very hands on and always ensure they inform you in time if there’s something new that you needed to know of. The knowledge I got there was useful because I’m able to apply the principles in my everyday life. The best part is being yourself in order to know how you will be able to face any challenges. Customers always came first and they were always reasonable beyond doubt. Working with people at a friendly environment made things easier because I could speak fluent English with consumers.

Pros

Big Mac

Cons

12 hours

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
4,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
4,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
5,0 out of 5 stars for Management
4,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same roleSame location

Productive and a grqt learning opportunity

It's was a great learning opportunity to be able to think on one's feet , learn how to effectively communicate and take instruction for he good of the organization.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Same role

Good experience

Working at McDonald's was a good.experience for me although it was my first time job but I enjoyed working there the most things I like about McDonald's is job rotation,team work.
Same location

Good and you are able to learn new things that will help you like communication in in English

Since I was working with mc Donald i was enjoying and willing to teach other people about working hard and also gaining skills.always keep your self busy do wait keep the environment clean always that we call it clean as go.

Based on 212 512 reviews

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,2 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,2 out of 5 stars for Management
3,3 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • McDonald's
  • It was fun and competitive.