McDonald's
3,5 out of 5 stars.

McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Review

Can work flexible shifts

Good place to be because you can develop a carerer from there ...a lot of carerer opportunities like you can be a crew trainer or shift manager or restaurant manager

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8 hours max 5 hours min

5,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
4,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
5,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
5,0 out of 5 stars for Management
5,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same role

It was a great opportunity

I had fun and met quite great customers, i was good at my job customers were impressed until i did not get fully payed for the night shifts i was scheduled for, i talked to the management about this, they promised to fix it, only to find out i was also removed from the system because when i used my finger to clock out i was no longer found...i then told them i wont be attending work until i get fully payed, until today i am still waiting on that call.It was a great experience and i advise other people to grab opportunities and do their best if it don't work atleast you played your part.
Same role

Its was a fun place and also we were working together.

At McDonald's u must communicate most of time because everything u do u talk.Be prepared to work under pressure and work extra hour when is busy so we help each other.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

30 minutes
Same location

Fast paced

It's a decent job Fast paced Team building Great communication skills Learn alot of new things Management is polite and helpful Fun staff to work with

Based on 212 512 reviews