Merchants

Merchants Employee Reviews for Customer Consultant

Customer Consultant4 reviews
South Africa4 reviews
3,0
Working there was not as bad,but favouritism is visible.The team leaders there are very helpful and they try their level best to help you when you struggling.
5,0
The management was good and so was most of the staff. It is a relaxed and nice atmosphere that everyone loves. There are a lot of incentives for obviously the people that work hard. The hours are not long they are normal call center hours.
Pros
Playstation games during lunch and vouchers
Cons
Low Salary
3,0
-working on chrismast day
-different cultures and perceptions

-good directors and deceplined

-friendly and team working

-challenges and meeting the KPI'S because everyone want to participate and win

-getting 100% of quality of the product
Pros
bonus
Cons
holidays
4,0
a typical day at work would be to login at the time i am suppose to login,i would get a 30 minutes lunch and then later a 15 minutes break then go home and it would depend on the hours i am working because i would work 6 or 7 or 8 hours a day.the is a lot i have learned from my company,i have learn to work with other people from different back rounds and different cultures in a team,i have learned to always stick to targets given to me and work hard to finish them,i have learned to respect my superiors above all,management is good and very strict,the hardest part of my job is to always smile and make customers feel welcomed even when i am not feeling well,the most enjoyable part is when we on lunch or breaks were we get to share our personal problems with each other and helping each other go through challenges that we facing and also making my customer smile
Pros
when there are special days or holidays we would get free food or presents
Cons
the longest hour worked is 9 hours