Merchants

Merchants Employee Reviews for Operations Manager

Operations Manager3 reviews
South Africa3 reviews
3,0
Working for merchants for the past 9 years clearly shows my level of satisfaction. My only reason for seeking alternative employment is that our current client has chosen not to renew their contract. Merchants is a lovely company to work for . I've enjoyed every moment. It is a fun environment and we operate like a family every day. The hardest part of my job is seeing people leave because you've spent so much time with these individuals. I learnt everything I know at Merchants, I started as a 'green team leader' and am now a very experienced one . I've grown so much and have had the opportunity to move from department to department.
4,0
Merchants is an excellent company to work for. If you are in the contact centre industry, they can really advance your career.
Pros
Initiatives, cell phone, laptop
Cons
long hours at times
5,0
I am an experienced call centre professional. I carry a wealth of knowledge in the call centre industry with a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.

Great results come with interactive coaching, guidance, motivation and strategic direction from agent level up.

I have personal experience around growth and development as I started from agent through until Operations Manager. This gives me a greater understanding and motivates me more to encourage growth and development and the importance of always putting our people and customers first.

I have the ability to easily adapt to change which is typical of the call centre environment. I am always open to learning new things and to be challenged with tasks at all times.

I have strong attention to detail, planning and organising, problem solving and relationship building skills. I am people focussed and know the clear line between fun and work.

I’m an individual who carry and portray an organisation’s values with integrity.I believe my selfless character along with my skills and experience will make a difference and add value to your business.
Pros
People
Cons
Long Hours