Metropolitan Life MMI
Metropolitan Life MMI Employee Review

christmas party in the month of december

3,0
14 June 2019
i would mostly spent a day capturing data of my clients to a system and making phone calls to make follow up on clients who seems to be interested in opening account in metropolitan.i have learned to interact effectively with different people from different background and i have also learned to work under pressure.the hardest part of the job is when i didn't have enough client to get a decent salary because i was payed based on how many clients i have in my name.the enjoyable part was when i helped clients for payment after they have claimed their matured policies.
3,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
2,0Culture
2,0
1 September 2020
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Clueless managers who will bully you around. There is no professionalism. It's a very stressful working environment. Not easy to sell their products because competitors are offering better products.
Pros
Company Benefits
Cons
Stressful
4,0
5 July 2020
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) - Rustenburg, North West
I learned a lot from metropolitan life. I learned how to differentiate between clients, difficult ones from simple ones. I polished my selling skills.
Pros
Have a great time management.
Cons
Be able to work independently
5,0
12 June 2020
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) - Estcourt
If working for the insurance company like metropolitan you need to be a go getter , always be on the field for clients. Must be self motivated, work as a team.
Pros
They have good benefits for their employees
Cons
Competition is too high, as there are other companies with different good benefits
  1. christmas party in the month of december