Metropolitan Life MMI
Metropolitan Life MMI Employee Review

Metropolitan is a good company

7 February 2020
Challenging but very informative if only they could review their benefitd cause the medical aid is too expensive.I deal with different types of people and I actually learn from getting difficult clients.
3,0
3,0
4 April 2018
Same location
financial adviser (Former Employee) - East London, Eastern Cape
I learned that i have a potentiality on financial industry especial on driving the sales and culture of the business. I have worked with so many different managers whom other people would say they are difficult managers. I had every strong relationship with colleagues and Co operators. I Learned that the hardest way has a good price for future. i enjoyed promotions for positions and i became strong without fear or favour.
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
weekends and public holidays
5,0
5 October 2020
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) - Bloemfontein, Free State
It is the great environment to work on as it expose to new way of doing things like the online assignments that the will give to you for products. They gave opportunities for to write RE5 also at the company.
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
No long hours
2,0
1 September 2020
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Clueless managers who will bully you around. There is no professionalism. It's a very stressful working environment. Not easy to sell their products because competitors are offering better products.
Pros
Company Benefits
Cons
Stressful