Metropolitan Life MMI
Metropolitan Life MMI Employee Review

Productive and Exciting

5,0
4 September 2019
Working at Metropolitan helped me challenge myself in so many way. I was working with clients with different personalities everyday of which some of them were rude so I learnt to approach everyone and treat them fairly always. I learnt to work under pressure because I always had to meet deadlines because it's a sales company and you have to have had a certain number of sales before a certain period of time. Working here helped me to grow in working as an individual and as a team and it also helped in decision making. So overall I would say Metropolitan really did help me a lot.
2,0
1 September 2020
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Clueless managers who will bully you around. There is no professionalism. It's a very stressful working environment. Not easy to sell their products because competitors are offering better products.
Pros
Company Benefits
Cons
Stressful
4,0
5 July 2020
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) - Rustenburg, North West
I learned a lot from metropolitan life. I learned how to differentiate between clients, difficult ones from simple ones. I polished my selling skills.
Pros
Have a great time management.
Cons
Be able to work independently
5,0
12 June 2020
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) - Estcourt
If working for the insurance company like metropolitan you need to be a go getter , always be on the field for clients. Must be self motivated, work as a team.
Pros
They have good benefits for their employees
Cons
Competition is too high, as there are other companies with different good benefits