Metropolitan Life MMI
Metropolitan Life MMI Employee Review

productive and experimental

4,0
4 July 2017
I enjoy working for this institution because I learn new things from time to time And I know I can handle pressure because we work with people and I can conduct myself professionally under any circumstances Working under Fnb made me realize am not just any banker am a Doctor financially even by listening clients become happy because you give them attention That made me a person with strong personality and see things differently
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
lunches and breakfast
Cons
we work long hours sometimes
5,0
21 March 2020
Same role
Sales Consultant and Capture (Former Employee) - KwaZulu-Natal
They should take us to the field when we were looking clients and give us more time for tranning specially when it comes to the presentation they have to teach us maybe more than 2 weeks.
Pros
when we came back to the field they give us a lunch
Cons
normally hours
5,0
6 March 2020
Same role
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
It was my first time doing sales, i was also not samif rith Cape Town at the time i had 2 month staying here as i just came from Eastern Cape. We had ti go around and explain the product to clients outside and sign them.
2,0
1 September 2020
Same location
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Clueless managers who will bully you around. There is no professionalism. It's a very stressful working environment. Not easy to sell their products because competitors are offering better products.
Pros
Company Benefits
Cons
Stressful