Metropolitan Life MMI
3,7 out of 5 stars.
Metropolitan Life MMI Employee Review

Very Challenging

14 January 2018
As a new consultant it was a bit hard but I managed to make sales but depending on commission only income is not ideal because sometimes business can go south a certain month.
2,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Meeting targets
21 December 2018
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
It was good to MMI but the challenge and the pressure was very high. What i like mostly about the company, we were learning and studing thing under financial field.
30 November 2017
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Soweto, Gauteng
This was the longest I’ve been in the corporate environment, this job was the heart of my experiences and skills. I spent most of the time on the computer doing data capturing and statistical reporting. I did a lot of telesales, this was when I learned how to deal with different types of customers. I also did some field work (reaching out to clients to meet their needs). Team work was the core principle in our branch under a very smooth management. The salary structure was however commission-based and this was not my strength, earning through 100% commission.
Pros
Ability to grow
Cons
Commission salary structure
5,0
21 September 2018
Same location
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) - Ladysmith, KwaZulu-Natal
I'm a hard worker, willing to learn new things each an everyday, I meet my target, I go extra mile if I have to, I always work under the company's rules n regulations
Pros
Braais
Cons
Overtime