Metropolitan Life MMI

Metropolitan Life MMI Employee Reviews in Kempton Park, Gauteng

Kempton Park, Gauteng6 reviews
4,0
Great working experience, even though some of the office politics got in the way of productivity. Senior management was okay and the overall environment was healthy enough to produce happy workers.
4,0
The company helps it's employees to be better equipped to work in the industry of insurance and they manage their progress they offer them chances to excel.
Pros
Incentive to the best of the day. Cash rewards, vouchers & FOOD.
3,0
Its a sale environment but all u have to do is to work hard and meet the daily target to meet the weekly requirements of the company and you wil be able to meet your monthly target.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
11hours a day
5,0
You actually learn a lot, working hard dedication is key. You get to make more money when you make sales. Communication must be effective. It's a very big environment
Pros
Free lunch
3,0
I've learn how to treat a customers with respect because a customers are important in the business.I also learned how to captured customers details while I'm on a phone.I learn how to work under pressure.
Pros
the was no free lunch
Cons
8 hours per day
4,0
the job was very productive because i learnt to develop my sales skills and i worked around people who used to encourage and support me so that made the job enjoyable and a bit easier.The hardest part of the job was getting rejection from clients and failing to make a sale but i have learnt not to take failure or rejection personally but instead learn from it,work hard and improve my sales techniques,The most enjoyable part of the job was obviously landing new sales
Pros
incentives like free gift cards