Metropolitan Life MMI

Metropolitan Life MMI Employee Reviews in Nelspruit, Mpumalanga

Nelspruit, Mpumalanga4 reviews
3,0
It was good to MMI but the challenge and the pressure was very high. What i like mostly about the company, we were learning and studing thing under financial field.
5,0
working at metropolitan i gain lots of experiance at the same time i was communicating with lots of people because i love socializing with different people.it was good to work at metropolitan.
5,0
work Monday to Saturday ,I learned to sale policy ,policy maintenance and to process claims ,the management was professional because they support each and every time ,the work place was fun and lovely to work with staff ,I enjoyed that they paid us according to the premium you sale and they us on lest day of the month
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no work no pay
5,0
"In my recent financial advisor I had a core project that was my key deliverable for the summer. So my work day was structured around completion of that deliverable. So I’ll cover first an example of a work day early in the project and then I’ll also give you another example of a work day as we I got closer to completion of the project…"