Metropolitan Life MMI

Metropolitan Life MMI Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant

Sales Consultant7 reviews
South Africa7 reviews
4,0
Great working experience, even though some of the office politics got in the way of productivity. Senior management was okay and the overall environment was healthy enough to produce happy workers.
5,0
They should take us to the field when we were looking clients and give us more time for tranning specially when it comes to the presentation they have to teach us maybe more than 2 weeks.
Pros
when we came back to the field they give us a lunch
Cons
normally hours
5,0
It was my first time doing sales, i was also not samif rith Cape Town at the time i had 2 month staying here as i just came from Eastern Cape. We had ti go around and explain the product to clients outside and sign them.
5,0
You actually learn a lot, working hard dedication is key. You get to make more money when you make sales. Communication must be effective. It's a very big environment
Pros
Free lunch
4,0
I enjoy working for this institution because I learn new things from time to time
And I know I can handle pressure because we work with people and I can conduct myself professionally under any circumstances

Working under Fnb made me realize am not just any banker am a Doctor financially even by listening clients become happy because you give them attention

That made me a person with strong personality and see things differently
Pros
lunches and breakfast
Cons
we work long hours sometimes
3,0
I've learn how to treat a customers with respect because a customers are important in the business.I also learned how to captured customers details while I'm on a phone.I learn how to work under pressure.
Pros
the was no free lunch
Cons
8 hours per day
3,0
Working at metropolitan was very challenging and at times stressful because I had to go out to look for client and make sure I earn their trust and interest so that they can buy what I was selling. The salary was based on how many client you find and how many clients actually pays for the policy.
Pros
Free lunches, team building travels and sleeping at hotels for workshops.
Cons
No basic salary