Metsimaholo Local Municipality

Metsimaholo Local Municipality Employee Reviews

South Africa6 reviews
4,0
I have been in the employ of the municipality for 2 years and 7 months, It has been a challenging role which has allowed me to make critical decisions and gain more skills and knowledge
1,0
I do not know why these people have to ask us to pay to get the job! Does management know this is going on and why is it allowed. I wont pay for a job
5,0
it was a fun place to work in and very productive people to work with,it was a very good learning experience and i was able to bring about change especially in terms of water quality of that place,most enjoyable moment is when work is done properly in time and consumers are happy with the product
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
normal house from 8am to 5pm
4,0
We do research, planning, brainstorming, analysing and implementing the plans we have set. Each day is filled with creative energy and innovation. We work in a competitive environment and we love what we do. I have passion for nature and travel so working in the tourism field is joyous because I do what is close to my heart, it does not feel like work because of my love for nature, travel and toursim. I learned the nature of the municipality's day-to-day activities. The people are friendly, committed, approachable and professional. We work with so much passion and enthusiasm.
5,0
a typical day work is ensuring that people attend their training programmes as scheduled. hardest part of the job will be when training is scheduled for a certain time and partipants cannot attend due to supervisor not agreeing to release participants for training.
enjoyable part of my job is when scheduled programmes are attended and the are results there of, especially competency. enjoy my job when deadlines are meet.
Pros
freebies during launch by SETA
Cons
travelling
2,0
Good place to work if you want to earn a salary and not go anywhere with your career.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Diversity