MGI logo
3,5 out of 5 stars.

MGI

MGI Employee Review

Enriching experience

This internship has been a huge learning experience. I have learned a lot about myself, my relationships with others, how people in general operate and about the field of psychology as a whole. I have learned how to work with children from disadvantaged backgrounds as well as children with special needs. This has been a very challenging but also rewarding experience.

Collections

The organisation has less room for growth and limited exposure to the business community. Management type is intimidating in nature. It is multi-cultural and learnt working in a diverse environment.

Pros

Collection

Cons

Salary not on standard

beautiful environement and employees

a day at work involved being at my work station and working with clients as they enter. There is a lot of interaction between the employees and those in superior position are friendly and understanding of those working below them. Management trusts employees and the employees are dedicated to their work and to the company/school. The hardest thing about working at MGI was probably having to wake up early in the morning just to be on time for work. it was an amazing experience for me, the people are friendly and always ready to help me when I am confused about certain things. The people I worked with made the job as enjoyable as it possibly can, every day had something new to smile about.

Pros

birthday presents

Cons

there are a lot of students to enroll

very productive and educative.

Working in the academic enviroment led me to value the interpersonal communication between people, the great plasure was helping and make people to make the most important decition in their lives.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MGI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5