MGI logo
3,5 out of 5 stars.

MGI

MGI Employee Review

Hectic and Fun Work Place

1) Making calls finding new clients.2) Learnt to always stay confident and ever give up.3) The management of the company is very organised and top notch.4) My co-workers were cool but like my competitors at the same time because we were all working to hit targets constantly.5) Securing and bringing in international clients into the country after the have paid and bought into our products and service.6) Travelling internationally and locally, seeing and experiencing different places and cultures and most importantly meeting targets and making money for the company and myself.

Pros

awesome commission structure

Cons

must compulsory deal with clients after working hours and even at midnight

3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
3,0Culture

Same location

very productive and educative.

Working in the academic enviroment led me to value the interpersonal communication between people, the great plasure was helping and make people to make the most important decition in their lives.
Same location

What i learned:

That with proper planing and time management, it is possible to accomplice any goals that is set and that you want to meet. I learned this by marking test and exams: I had with the test and exams on average of 100 papers to make and 3-5 days to mark them in, and still have to prepare for classes. So by splitting the papers into manageable groups to mark and set time to prepare for class, I was never late delivering marked papers and being prepared for all my classes.

Pros

Time management is key

Cons

work long hours

Collections

The organisation has less room for growth and limited exposure to the business community. Management type is intimidating in nature. It is multi-cultural and learnt working in a diverse environment.

Pros

Collection

Cons

Salary not on standard

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MGI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5