MGI logo
MGI
3,5 out of 5 stars.

MGI Employee Reviews in Alberton, Gauteng

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 77 reviews

Relaxed, rewarding and productive work place

A typical day includes arriving early, setting up my presentation for the class ahead and then lecturing. After class I answer questions, assist students and then head back to the office to continue with more preparation for the following day. At MGI I am lucky to have a hands off boss who allows me the freedom to form my own teaching style. We communicate regularly on problems and tasks and I am evaluated by my boss and the students once a year. My co-workers have become friends and are both a support and counsel when in need. The hardest part of my job - there isn't a hard part. It is all within manageable limits. The most enjoyable part is being able to convey a message and have it understood by a student who then goes on to excel because you provided a good foundation... nothing is more rewarding than teaching or winning a case. Consulting varies depending on the inflow of clients and their case load. No day is ever the same and as I am an independent consultant I am my own boss with no co-workers.

Pros

Being able to genuinely help someone

Cons

Not receiving payment after having worked for hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MGI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5