Michael Page
3,7 out of 5 stars.

Michael Page Employee Reviews

South Africa6 reviews

3,4Work-Life Balance

I learnt to be independent, to be confident with myself and excellent communication skills. It is a big company therefore need for self worth and confidence.It was a fast paced environment, therefore being efficient and attiquate was necessary. A lot of colleagues therefore an opportunity to interact with a lot of people.

Pros

Free alcohol every Friday, well i had cold drinks as i do not drink

Fun workplace

It’s a very good working environment. I love it so much here. Very good culture, teamwork working at Michael Page involved a clear understanding of client needs and matching candidates to these needs. This meant being highly meticulous and organised in the way one worked. I enjoyed the people interaction and the challenge that came with the job. Interviewing candidates and understanding what they were looking for, along with matching it with the clients requirements was an interesting and challenging task

Best company ever

Good company, one family, one big team working hard and playing hard. Good values, recruitment, never give up, have fun

Challenging and exciting place to work

working at Michael Page involved a clear understanding of client needs and matching candidates to these needs. This meant being highly meticulous and organised in the way one worked. I enjoyed the people interaction and the challenge that came with the job. Interviewing candidates and understanding what they were looking for, along with matching it with the clients requirements was an interesting and challenging task.

Pros

Dynamic and exciting environment

Cons

Long Hours

Professional & fast-paced

Excellent company culture and corporate interaction. Excellent team leadership and guidance. Team work advocated & sharing of information, contacts, experience and knowledge.

Pros

support, organisation, market share & reputation, international resources.

Interacting with various stakeholders. Bringing the right people in contact with the right organisations. Great management and office environment. I enjoy interacting with many different people each day.

Pros

Office Culture

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michael Page. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance