miladys
4,0 out of 5 stars.

miladys Employee Reviews

South Africa79 reviews

3,6Work-Life Balance

Energetic, fun, experimental. What I am saying is that, I've enjoyed working there and the management were helpful and supportive.

Miladys is a best place any person would wish to work with, they don't expect you to be perfect in a week, the management and co workers are soo patient and very helpful and supportive. I've enjoyed working with them and during the deadline that's were you can see that you have a perfect team to work with.

The sky has no limits, you can work you up in Miladys

Great customer service is always the best way to go. Even if it is not you at fault, take what the customer says and help the customer and help the yourself to solve the problem.

Productive,friendly and fun workplace

You always feel free and at home as there is no favouritism but equality.It is easier to also handle challenges as you are free to anything and also are sure about what you are doing.The key to confidence is knowing your product and store.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Productive and fun working there

Productive and fun working there, also learn a lot get to have more experience about mechandising how to handle customers to fill welcomed. Also giving customers respect even if they are the one wrong customer is Always right

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

It was a very nice experience always had something to do productive and also Fun

I'll say the managing was very good the Team leader whom was the supervisor,she did a good job and did not only give attention to certain team mates but to all of them.

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

We had extra hours in the season time.

Was fun and exiting to work at milady's.

Was athe best place to work at was fun and sometimes a bit stressfully but most of the time relaxed with environment and the benefits was good got performance bonuses and nice perks.

Fun but slow paced

Slow paced days meaning on quiet days time goes really slow. Work is not stressful. It also depends on the management you have in the store. Sometimes they have preferences to their permanent staff compared to contracts/casual. Other than that it is not a bad place to work in.

Pros

Incentives when making monthly target and account targets...

Cons

Very slow paced on quiet days. Account canvassing too stressful.

Great environment

Nothing bad to say about the company, I really enjoyed my time there, management was really nice and fair. There were politics sometimes but so is every other job.

Pros

Free tea, 1 hour lunch, incentives

Productive, fun

I had amazing staff that worked with me as a manager I made sure I could accommodate all of them and be fair to all of them. I gave them every second weekend off to spend with their families. I could ask them to do anything and it would be done. That is why I could accommodate them.

Pros

Two days off in the week and one weekend off

Cons

Working on good friday and family day, christmas day and new years day

Fun and good company just target market is not for my age

Patient since you will be working with old people more. More hours and no overtime. Accounts are focus more than anything. Treat your staff equally.

Pros

Insentives for every hard work put in

Cons

Too much work

Professional, productive and demanding

Everyday at work would bring a set of new tasks that needs to be done and completed, tomorrow will come with its own tasksYou can call any other branch if you are stuck and they would gladly help youHardest part would be to generate sales with very minimal stock and achieving new account target in a small townFun insensitives and morning activities to get you fired up for they day

Pros

Fun insensitives

Cons

Long hours especially over the weekend

Productive and fun workplace

Miladys was a very productive and fun work place and I had so many great memories and you are always motivated to work hard and do better.and they always give incentives as rewards for job well done.

Pros

Free lunches

Excellent culture

Wonderful company to work for..great benefits..good culture..if you have the right attitude they can help you grow...alot of opportunities to learn and exposure to leadership programmes..very people oriented company

Good work place

it's a very good company. The very good thing about it, it's you don't get to do one task or 2 task, you do every thing, from being a cashier to stock packages, you get to learn more about retail products or work. It teaches a lot very well good at teaching stuff. And got a lot of incentives.

Pros

free gifts for their workers

Cons

lots of work needed to be done per day

Great company to work for

Had a great experience there...friendly colleagues and friendly management. And the company benefits were the best...the customers are lovely. But the clubs and accounts opening killed me.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Clubs and accounts😖

I learned how important your customer is, learned a loy about customer service go beyond ExpectationsIts a very good company though pay for my area is not enough for my expenses

Pros

Cake rewards

Cons

Early shifts

Milady's is giving lots of opportunities n it's an encouraging company to the staff and they give insensitives

I was employed as sales associate but I ended up being a cashier which I never be before so I trained n the store was new I was under pressure but I over come a my stresses my manager was impressed

Pros

I was a good team member n my manager was so impressed to work with me

Cons

Affrikaans was so difficult to understand

Best company to work for....Fun and be a positive thinker.

It is challenging and fun if you are a person who thinks out of the box....Overal rating it's fun and productive . You must be a target driven person make sure you meet the company requirements and you will have peace of mind.

Awesome

Best time working there, staff was awesome management amazing and lively friendly place to grow learn and work. I would work there again because it made me who I am today.

Pros

Learnt a lot

Cons

Payment and breaks

Very good environment

Lovely company to work for. You learn a lot of things if your are serious about your job. They also teach you to work well independently, although there is team work as well.

Perfect

Working at Miladys is very grooming if you like retail,it teaches you to be people's person,working as an individual and in group,time management and to be clean.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at miladys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance