MILLTRANS
3,0 out of 5 stars.

MILLTRANS Employee Reviews

My position is a 24/7 365 responsibility. I love what I do as I have been in the transport industry for more than 20 years. We have a good workplace culture where discipline is managed well.
I prefer not to discuss the company I enjoy the work tremendously but not the workplace culture. I need a higher salary to survive. The hours are long and inflexible. Goal posts are moved daily, leaving one wondering what negativity the next day will bring. It is not a happy environment
I had a lot of experience there I thought I would work for the company many years maybe I was not the suiteble candidates for the company ... Am hard working person am willing to do my best
Pros
10 tea time 12lunch
Cons
They dont have
Work is few than before but the workplace is nice to work in. Its very productive and the staff are so welcoming. It can be adrenelin fueled but not as much as where i previously worked.
Pros
Nice working enviroment
Cons
I was not able to achieve or learn anything at Milltrans due to my working conditions. When I started I was informed I would be trained as it was something I had never done but I am the kind of person who is able to be thrown into "the deep end" and swim. This environment was hostile, unfair and not enjoyable. I would try and regardless of my efforts - I would be thrown to the wolves. The owner had his favorites and no one would be able to say or do anything to get anywhere.
Pros
The was one or two staff i enjoyed working with
Cons
Working environment
Milltrans is a good company to work for Reliable and keeps growing Good Staff to work with and a very good mix of people but require a lot of management and supervision. I enjoy the admin side of the job. Doing the physical salaries and paperwork. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the staff on a daily basis and not quite enough support from management. Given a choice I would prefer to go back to creditors.
Pros
Good salary and work enviroment
Cons
Dealing directly with staff, lack of support
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MILLTRANS?
  1. Employee Reviews